Diadem Forums

[10.07.16] Boram is T-ara's new leader

nathaniel

after watching enough World Cup over the past month to take my eyes of T-ara for a short while, here's my take on the leadership change.

1) Previously, the captain/leader is also the star player. In T-ara context it means Eunjeong leading by example. So far she has done a good job as the leader

2) Now leader is the most senior member on the team. Boram, while being the folding screen to the younger trio on stage (Eunjeong, Hyomin and Jiyeon who have been having a lot of solo activities lined up), and would be more than willing to let them shine brighter, is more like the welfare/admin head and dealing with T-ara's off-stage issues. Being the big sister is not just being prominent on stage (and granted, she's the shy type) but also taking care of the others off the stage.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have no problem with Boram as a new leader. I understand that some of the fan dont want the change. But, somehow, i think, let give her a chance first while Eunjung busy with her schedule. Then, we decided.

I have no comment with new member but watching her in Star King, i should admit she got a talent. So, i rather want to see her to proof her worth to the group first.

I like Boram but I don't think she fits this leader role

She is really shy and is not enough mature...

she is maybe the oldest but is less mature than Soyeon, Jiyeon or un Jung

Eun Jund has done great until now so why do they need to change it ?

And even so, I think Soyeon would have be a better choice as leader

why...??? i just join this site last night... i must be cursed or something

does that mean i wont see Eun Jung Leader no more =( she is my fav out T-ara

Boram i dont know her just yet but but... EVERYBODY SHOCK~! ... SHOCK

For the fans who like Eunjung as a leader,sure its a bit shocked,no,A SHOCKING! :)

I like Eunjung as a leader,too. and its weird to have a Boram as a leader now,

but it will be a part of a biggest changes for t-ara..

and Boram as a leader,hmmm.. im happy for her,it will change her

personally,lets give her a chance..<3 <3 <3

Well, With T-ara having a new member, I'm not really affected with that since I can adjust myself easily with the member changes. .But with the Leader change, I'm not really sure about it. .Let's just hope for the best. . I think Boram will be changing her personality from now on and take care of the other members. . I really don't know what to say and I have some mixed feelings about it. . .I am watching a lot of shows from T-ara and I noticed that Soyeon is the one who really acts as the leader. .I hope that the situation will not be the same with 4minute's Jihyun. . .Jihyun is the leader but she's the one who doesn't receive a lot of spotlight.

I remember an episode in T-Ara DotCom when they do a photoshoot

when Qri and Soyeon was the stylists,

Hyomin and EunJeong was the models with two boys from F.Cuz

and Boram was being the director

she did work hard to direct the photoshoot

and she was chosen to be the winner of that episode beacuse if her hardwork

i think if she could be a good director, she could be a good leader too

OMG; u srs? eunjung no longer leader ?

im speechless

eunjung probably couldnt handle it?

or maybe ... just maybe ... they want boram like a better status in t-ara

well im happy her; still heartbroken; buh happy

for some reason i see that boram would listen more to eunjung than

eunjung listening to boram

it'll get a while to get use to

for them and for us

I'm a little shock by this news, i don't think i have seen a change in leader before.

Honestly, i don't know much about Boram but from what i watch she seems quite reserve, but who knows maybe she has been leading behind the scenes. Hopefully people will give her a chance though i know fans are already used to associating leader with Eunjung.

I think it's a good idea to let Boram become the leader. EJ is quite busy and usually it's the older person in a group who is the leader.

EDIT: Just read other people post and I need to say something:

1) Eunjung become the leader after Jiae left the group. In the beginning she wasn't the leader

2) Eunjung wanted to step down from the leader position. Do you really think CCM will not ask Eunjung about it? Stop blaming Boram for it.

3) To all the "Why Boram?" "Boram doesn't have a charisma" etc You guys need to watch T-ara World. Boram can talk and pretty dorky when she want to. She was also the main leader for their photoshoot for T-araDotCom. If you think she doesn't have enough charisma then you better watch ICGBOY performance.

Eunjung had no choices about this because Boram is older than her , why can CCM do that with Eunjung , i think she was shocked about this , she 's a perfect leader , no one can replace her ! I don't think this can happen , i'm really shock , Eunjung unnie ! hwaiting! i always support you <3

:D 4REVER LEADER EUNJUNG <3

I guess the leader change I can deal with I think my vote would have gone to Soyeon to be the new leader that being said im sure Boram will do fine and I hope she does well. Also for the comments I read about the oldest is usually the leader its not always true I mean CL in 2NE1 is not the oldest but shes still the leader. But at least none of them have left the group so thats the main thing. But having a new member is kinda weird I guess im so used to seeing the 6 of them.