Diadem Forums

[10.07.22] Netizens speculate Jiyeon-Park Tae Jun relationship

nathaniel

2174629.jpg

Recently, netizens have found out similarities in pictures between the ulzzang (best face) Park Tae Jun and T-ara's Jiyeon.

Netizens took screen caps comparing photographs that seemed to be have taken at different angles, but of the same thing at the same time.

The pictures include a dog wearing a rabbit-looking hat who is known to be T-ara's pet, Bappeul. This photo was posted on Jiyeon's yozm account in May, while Park Tae Jun's was uploaded in July to his Cyworld.

Netizens commented, "behind the dog you can see in the background, they have the same clothes," "maybe they're two best friends just playing games together?"

Meanwhile, Park Tae Jun appeared on Mnet Scandal as the boyfriend to another T-ara member, Qri. He also said recently that recently that he had an Idol girl group girlfriend which has focused much interest on him.

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100721n18024?mid=e0102

cr: nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + nate

i think that theyre only friends because park tae jun and qri were friends before debut~ and appeared on mnet scandal together. D:

or he's dating qri and not jiyeon. LOL

These netizens have sharp eyes or they r generally on investigatory mode. Though its a good theory, 2 pics with the same dog and same clothing. Maybe jiyeon dating Tae jun, was just to stray the trail away :3 *investigative hat on* or maybe Qri is actually dating him...

In any case, if its true or not, most people think about dating and depending on the contract t-ara has there could be a real possibility of them dating or trying to date.

If they are dating, its a nice thing.

Though i feel slightly dim just wondering about it. Would i feel okay about admiring the looks of someone who is in a relationship? I guess liking t-ara itself will defeat those feelings!

p.s. anyway young people dating is just so~ "Darling" lol...meh i wrote a lot :P

hello!:P my speculations here maybe jiyeon just only took a picture of that cute dog and she just accidentally shoots the clothes of taejun, and that time (i think) taejun just visiting qri NOT jiyeon......

jiyeon has no time for dates cause of her busy schedules

"who am i chasing right now?"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...