Diadem Forums

[10.12.25] Pet-dol BEAST to transform into T-ara; joint stage for SBS Gayo Daejun

*YANiPOPO*

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really CAN'T wait!

I'm very happy! it sounds amazing.. i start to imagine Beast perfoming Yayaya!!

they'll be cute!

but i'm looking forward to the couples the most!

Moreover, 4minute will perform with M-blaq.. I wish Lee Joon is jealous of Hyomin! XDD

I would prefer T-ara performing with M-blaq!

Hope they all do great stuffs!

T-ARA FIGHTING!

Ps: what about eunjung?? >_______<

poor girl!

Oh my god! I couldn't wait for this! The day please arrive soon and I'm gonna watch it live this time! Hahaha! They're gonna be sooo adorable in Yayaya. Let's see if they're any better? LOL

And I wanna know more switching plans! Anyway thanks for this news and translation. Please keep on doing this. :-D

I'm so excited for this! I wonder who will be paired up with my T-ARA bias Eunjung? Or my B2ST bias HyunSeung?

Though I wonder how it will sound - oh gawd, I can't imagine Junhyung performing Yayaya.

I wonder if T-ARA is going to perform one of B2ST's song as well? If they are then I hope it's Shock^^

I have seen it already...the pairings could have been better...I think Soyeon would have gone better with Yoseob, but i guess the ages didnt match. I thought they go well since they are both main vocals of their groups...The best pairing would be Qri and Dongjoon (i think thats his name)