Diadem Forums

[10.12.27] Eunjung attends <Dream High> launch with a cast; Brave girl emerges

*YANiPOPO*

Eunjung, the bravest =)

At times like this, I'm proud to be a fan of T-ara :(

It's nice seeing her cast members help her out like that.

I saw a picture of Taecyeon lending his arm for Eunjung to clutch.

I was going to ship for Kim SooHyun with Eunjung in the drama, but it seems like Taecyeon and Eunjung are

such good friends in real life. If they end up being together in the drama, I don't think I'll mind.

Their chemistry will probably very realistic :P

All this talk of Dream High brings me to ask: How will this affect her acting in Dream High? Will her parts be cut out? :o

I hope her parts don't get reduced =(

Anyways, Eunjung, rest up well and wishing you a fast recovery :lol:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Eunjung! I'm so sad when I read that she'd injured her knees T___T that means we wouldn't get to see her this new year :'( but the injury occured already and we all will have to accept the consequences! But she's so brave (and adorable) joining the events in cast. She doesn't look ugly at all! :-D

Please get well soon!

And thanks for the news and translation :-D

what a brave girl Eunjung is! I guess it's not really brave, maybe it's stubborn, she wants to be a 'pro' lol. hehehehe. she still looks pretty with the cast on her leg.

but seriously these lower extremity injuries in the kpop scene lately, you had 2pm junsu (i know it was back in may, but still), snsd's tiffany, now eunjung.... *sigh* their work sometimes gets the best of them..

best luck to eunjung and a speedy recovery

hwaiting!

I feel bad yet happy. It wouldn't be complete without her and she made it with her injury! I lover her more because of that :D I hope she gets better A.S.A.P! Feel better soon! We're all hoping the best for you ^^

I can't wait for dream high! I am literally counting the days!

Omo!! She's too Kute anf funny looking on the castxD Hah'! So funnie ^__^~;)

Oh she's so pretty and haliriousxD Oh gawd;] This topic made me laugh and T^T Hehe;] I'm happy to see her up on her feet again and smiling! Oh i Hate that ice she Fell on O__O Again.. Anyways.. Eunjung Fighting!! Hehe;] Omo~:P Junggie Hwaiting!!