Diadem Forums

[POLL] Your Favorite Composer of T-ara's songs

morrirbleda

Choose Your Favorite T-ara Composer:  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Choose Your Favorite T-ara Composer:

• E-tribe (Yayaya)
    • Shinsadong Tiger (BopeepBopeep, I'm really hurt)
    • Hitman Bang (Like the first time, What should we finish)
    • Kim Dohoon (Time to love, WAYBLT)
    • Cho Young soo (Lies, Wonder woman, IGCBOY, Coffe over milk)

Okay, I haven't seen this topic done before, so might as well to start it. The question is simple, pick your favorite composers of T-ara's songs. I know this list is incomplete, so you can help me with additional info <3 , then I could edit this poll. My vote is for Kim Dohoon. TTL & WAYBLT are two of my favorite song, I think both suits T-ara style very well.

Kim Dohoon!!

Didn't know he made TTL, but that track was amazing. WAYBLT is also an amazing track. The song was very well composed and catchy, but not all cutesy catchy. It was a hard choice though because I really like the track I'm Really Hurt and IGCBOY.

• 2 months later...

I voted for Kim Dohoon , because he was the genius that created TIME TO LOVE, one of the best K-Pop songs ever . No lie , hands down.

And he also made 'WAYBLT', another great song that I LIKED FROM THE BEGINNING. That song was also really addicting and didn't disappoint.

I barely heard anything about the composers behind the song, except Yayaya which was highly anticipated since it was done by E-tribe. Ironic because that song disappointed the most and was the least fav track from the album. My fav is I'm Really Hurt and Bo Peep is pretty good too, so Shinsadong Tiger FTW. Though they need one with Brave Brothers. Those dudes can make some catchy beats.

I can't bring myself to choose just on of them as they've all produced favorites of mine (except E-TRIBE, sorry to say) so I'll just rank them in order. Third place; Cho Young Soo and Shinsadong Tiger, Second; Hitman Bang and First; Kim Dohoon.

interesting... it said I vote already but I... didn't D: anyways... it was really hard to choose between Kim Dohoon & Cho Young Soo... I really love both TTL, Lies, and the Wonder Woman project o.o I think I eventually gave in & chose Kim Dohoon because of TTL~ I really like the mix of the chorus by T-ara & the rap by Super Nova ^^

• 2 months later...

It was a really tough choice beause I love all the songs stated there! Actually to me, T-ara songs are rather unique and that makes them stand out from the other korean girl groups. But my personal favourite would be TTL so I'll just vote for Kim Dohoon. More of TTL songs please! :D

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

i love kim dohoon and cho young soo so much, it's hard to decide which one i have to choose. but since i have too choose, i pick kim dohoon because i love TTL L2 more, and the rap part much more better (even though IGCBOY also very good too)

• 1 year later...

Its a difficult decision. I am glad that many people chose Kim Dohoon, who composed the legendary song TTL which I will consider it as the most impressive song ever, the song which makes me to stay with T-ara forever. However,my heart tells me to choose Shinsadong Tiger, maybe it is because he created more songs for the main images of T-ara and these songs are my favourite too. Perhaps Kim Dohoon write more for T-ara and bring back the TTL taste.