Diadem Forums
nathaniel

[11.08.24] T-ara showing off all their retro charms in their goodbye stages this week

It's a pity that it's their farewell but they did fairly decent for this round of promotion, except for that eluding music bank. Though they did fantastic holding on top 2 spots for quite some time as well as setting their own record in the process.

ALREADDDYYY !! noooo, another one of T-ara's song that will have to end D: can't wait to see what awesome things they have instore eheheh, but hope their next comeback will be as great as this one (:

can't believe they'll end promotion for Roly Poly..feels like they've just release Roly Poly last week..and they'll be leaving for Japan next week..gonna miss them in Korea.

Goodbye Stage??Omoooooo..i really want see them perform again and again..yes i agree Time flies really fast because im too enjoying to watching their performance with Roly Poly..i miss Soyeon winkeu,i miss Qri cuteness,i miss hyomin poses,i miss my jiyeon eyesmile,i miss hwayoung eunjung images and i really miss my little boram..SARANGHAEYO T-ARA ! T-ARA GO GO !!

we wish you all the best in japan,i hope it seems a big success like ROLY POLY !! smile.gif

ah, gonna miss their performance so much <3

Roly poly is such a great song

can't wait for T-ara Japan Debut

must be excited and proud to see how T-ara will be known as one of successful kpop idols :P

It's their goodbye stage already? That's so sad! I had such a great time watching them perform, and I'd say that this was a highly successful promotion cycle for them. After they start their Japanese promotions they'll be super busy and we'll see them less and less, but I know that they'll be a huge hit in Japan too! Can't wait for their awesome goodbye stages <3 T-ARA jjang~! <3heart.png

oh, Roly Poly is coming to an end. I'm gonna miss them, but I hope that their Japanese debut will keep me in the loop. Fighting, T-ara! Wish them the best!

already ended their roly poly promotion ???

i think they gonna promote 'really really like you' too..

i still enjoying roly poly performance, i'm gonna miss t-ara much... ;(

i hope they have enough time to rest and prepare their Japan album after this goodbye stage...

success T-ara...fighting..!!

Oh goodness, this was a wonderful trip. This was the first time I was here for a T-ara full blown comeback and I loved it all! Two months of nearly daily performances to drool over.

Diadem I couldn't have enjoyed Roly Poly this much if it was't for you!