Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] To whomever thinks Qri has the weakest vocal..

ICONICQ

now now every member has their own strengths and weakness, Qri is a supporting vocalist along with boram, but agree Qri and boram have improved ever since say lies/bpbp. hwayoung haven really showed us her singing voice coz she just plainly raps, so we wont noe if she have a pretty voice too heh :)

agree

now now every member has their own strengths and weakness, Qri is a supporting vocalist along with boram, but agree Qri and boram have improved ever since say lies/bpbp. hwayoung haven really showed us her singing voice coz she just plainly raps, so we wont noe if she have a pretty voice too heh :)

agree with you..

they improved a lot since debut..

i like Qri and Hwayoung's voice in Lovey Dovey

boram's voice really suit for song like I'm Really Hurt

• 1 month later...

In my opinion, she is the weakest amongst the vocalist (Hwayoung is not included of course). That doesn't mean she's downright horrendous. Truthfully, to me, until the get the chance to properly showcase their vocals, I'm always going back and forth between Qri and Boram on who's the better vocalist.

Here's a good video of them singing without a backtrack;

They both sound decent here. They really just need to add a lil' more effort and then a chance to showcase that effort.

lol~ this topic, i have seen it for several times. So here is my opinion

She doesnt sing well as others, actually but she has improved a lot.

She doesnt sing well as others but she always tries to sing her line n i never see her not to sing though her voice isnt high.

She doesnt sing well but with lovey dovey, roly poly, more songs, she has proved to me that she can sing. It made me happy.

I saw many comments on utube when they watched lovey dovey mr.removed, and all of them said she can sing, even better!

So yes, it's all. Q-ri is really good for me ~ She is always my bias <3

well.. i would say that she is not as good as most of her members.. but she definitely not the worst out there..

there are times when she is good and there are times when she is not..

the sad thing is that she is not given enough chance to proof her singing ability..

euhh... i think every members have their weakness each other.

maybe Qri not singing well as the other member. yes, i also have heard her MR removed voice

but please dont say anything bad about her. she has another best sides.

if she can't sing, why does she can be a singer?

Qri was never meant to be a dedicated singer, nor did she likely even have a dream of being one.

Idol groups are more than just being singers - they're MCs, actor/actresses, models, variety show entertainers, composers etc. simultaneously.

They're basically multi-tasked celebrities that try a little bit of this and that until they find something they're passionate about. Once the idol group they're in disbands or they're replaced or leave, they then focus on the particular activity in the entertainment industry they want to do as a long-term career.

Qri was never meant to be a dedicated singer, nor did she likely even have a dream of being one.

Idol groups are more than just being singers - they're MCs, actor/actresses, models, variety show entertainers, composers etc. simultaneously.

They're basically multi-tasked celebrities that try a little bit of this and that until they find something they're passionate about. Once the idol group they're in disbands or they're replaced or leave, they then focus on the particular activity in the entertainment industry they want to do as a long-term career.

I totally agree with your comment.

In Korea, they divise in two : Top stars and Idol stars

Top stars such as Rain, Lee Hyori ....who that no one could take place

Idol stars : most of them are girl/boy groups as we like and Idol stars are not really SINGERS but they gain ppl's heart. Everyone loves them not because of their voice but their apparence, dancing, talking skill etc etc...

So even Qri doesnt have a great voice but she is STILL an national IDOL . I dont want to compare to Boram either other T-ara members

I totally agree with your comment.

In Korea, they divise in two : Top stars and Idol stars

Top stars such as Rain, Lee Hyori ....who that no one could take place

Idol stars : most of them are girl/boy groups as we like and Idol stars are not really SINGERS but they gain ppl's heart. Everyone loves them not because of their voice but their apparence, dancing, talking skill etc etc...

So even Qri doesnt have a great voice but she is STILL an national IDOL . I dont want to compare to Boram either other T-ara members

That pretty much sums it up.

Though I'd have to disagree with you whether Qri can be considered a 'national' idol - compared to her other members, she's still pretty underrated/not as popular. Being a member of a national idol group doesn't necessarily mean ALL the members are national idols themselves, at least when it comes to popularity.

Obviously, she's not as well-promoted and for an idol to achieve real 'national' status, examples would be Big Bang's GD and TOP, SNSD's Yoona, Jessica and Tae Yeon and SuJu's Hee Chul.