Diadem Forums

[12.05.05] Quick News - BEAST's Junhyung helped Shinsadong Tiger come up with the idea for "Lovey-Dovey"

nathaniel

[12.05.05] Quick News - BEAST's Junhyung helped Shinsadong Tiger come up with the idea for "Lovey-Dovey"

120505_4fa46ab60fadc.jpg

On the 6th, CN Blue, BEAST and Shinsadong Tiger appeared on MBC's "K-POP Stars Changing the World" to talk about the Hallyu wave.

Yoon Junhyung said, "I follow Shinsadong Tiger like he's my older brother. When I don't have a schedule, I always go to play around at his studio."

Shinsadong Tiger said, "Junhyung helps me a lot with items like the song title. Actually, the idea for T-ara's 'Lovey-Dovey' was from Junhyung."

-exerted the other parts of the article-

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20120505n02568

Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

Being a crazy fan... T-ara/B2ST relation <3 ~

I really like how Junhyung is into his productions and passionate for music. I think he did a great job with helping Shinsadong on Lovey-Dovey. I hope we will hear more from him :)

B2ST, hwaiting! T-ara, hwaiting!

I just think If Lovey Dovey did not reach that popular or failure. Would they say that way ? :D

LMAO,I was thinking the same thing too :P

And,just to make everything clear,Beast Junhyung just came up with the title of the song (Lovey Dovey) not the lyrics or the beats or anything.

(p/s:I love your newest quote (signature). :) )