Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] I just thought

nathaniel

20090426112155511j3_112909_1.gif

This is the thread for T-ara's former members, Jiwon (she's also a former member of 5Girls which consisted of G.NA, Hyosung of Secret, Yoobin and UEE) and Jiae. Diadem used to have sections for them but removed them because they weren't really a part of T-ara. Here you can post pictures/discuss/whatever you want about J-squared (Jiwon and Jiae).

Jiwon:

2yphov7.jpg

[*]
    Birthday
    : 1988.04.05

[*]
    Blood type
    : A

[*]
    Height
    : 166

[*]
    Weight
    : 46

[*]
    School
    : DongGook University

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Guest IDUNLAIKSPAMMERS

Eager to watch her new drama. I really liked J2.. I was really opposed to Boram joining b/c I thought

she was too old for the group/her picture of her with lots of make up made me think "Oh she's so pretty,

she gon' hog up the spotlight" when it ended up being the opposite since our visual maknae is so underrated.

Everyone has regrets, but I hope for the best for J2.

• 2 weeks later...

Ah, actually Jiwon was my favorite. And I felt so sad when she decided to leave T-ara.

She seems to regret it now? Maybe you should, but no! You can be successful! :o

Waiting for her drama, I love Glee to death, that's because

Also waiting for another info from Jiae!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

J-squared always holds a part in my heart. They're amazing, always are. I wish the best for them.

I feel so sorry for Jiwon. I know it's her own choice but T-ara was her second shot at debut, and she still missed it. All her groupmates from that Good Entertainment girlgroup, all of them debuted and gained success (Yoobin with WGs, Hyosung with Secret, UEE with AS and soloist G.NA). I guess Jiwon must feel really bad.

I heard a rumor that since Jiwon auditioned for What's Up (a YG-based project), she got kicked out of CCM :[, Heck, I don't care what company she's with right now, I just need my Yang Jiwon to comeback.

im new on diadem,

didn't know anything about jiwon and jiae...

im even never watch them perform with t-ara

just knowing their face from good person mv....

uhm, may i ask....why they leave??

from what i read,they leave because they feel t-ara music genre (at that time) not suit to them

i also know them from GP mv

jiwon used to be fav because her soft voice like jiyeon

and ji-ae voice is so strong like eunjung voice

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

aren't they supposed to debut in a 5-member girl group this may under ccm with 2 actresses, one being hyunbin's ex, and an unknown but special one? However, having known that t-ara's comeback is this may, i assume their debut will be pushed back. Anyhow, so excited with t-ara's comeback. Hope they'll level up absolute first.

• 1 month later...

I heard that the two of them are going to be in another girl group too that will debut this May! :( But it's just what I heard :( but I hope it's true because I can't wait to see them again~! They both have good voices :) And even though their not part of T-ara anymore we will still support them right? ^_^

And Jiae and Jiwon still does have have contact or kinda with the rest of T-ara because of the latest photos of them together. I think Jiwon is mostly more close to Hyomin cause I saw them have more pictures together. Either way it's good to see them hang out with each other still :)

Some pictures:

gallery_227_19_556781.pngtumblr_lk04ewMOsi1qhnrw1o1_500.jpgtumblr_ljzz316Rnu1qe65h9o1_400.jpgtumblr_ljzz48EXfa1qe65h9o1_400.jpg

Jiwon & Jiae Hwaiting~! ^_^

I heard that the two of them are going to be in another girl group too that will debut this May! :) But it's just what I heard :P but I hope it's true because I can't wait to see them again~! They both have good voices ;) And even though their not part of T-ara anymore we will still support them right? :D

I also heard about this and Allkpop had even posted an article about this suppose new group

But we are already in May and there is still not official statement or information from CCM

Since Jiae used to be my favorite T-ara member and that she is a great singer, I really wish to see her debut one day

And yes, I will support Jiae and Jiwon even is they are not part of T-ara today !

• 3 weeks later...