Diadem Forums

[INFO] To protest the disbandment of T-ara and to prove that there are still true Queens' out there!

nuckingfuts_

No offense, but I'll be on the "T-ara reconciliation with Hwayoung under a new contract with Core Contents Media while they improve working conditions for both the staff and the members and the industry bonus to end bullying and safeguarding both employers and employees" - side. ^_^

If "all of the members of T-ara" were to end their contracts with Core Contents Media and join up with another label company, I'm fine with that too.

No offense, but I'll be on the "T-ara reconciliation with Hwayoung under a new contract with Core Contents Media while they improve working conditions for both the staff and the members and the industry bonus to end bullying and safeguarding both employers and employees" - side. ^_^

Haha that's a mouthful! I hope KKS truly realizes the gravity of the situation and reassesses how he treats the girls and does things because it was most certainly his mishandling of the situation that started this whole mess. We may have never gotten to this point of "bullying" if the members weren't silenced or led into a cover up conspiracy by him.

Rather than going up against the antis and netizens who want T-ara disbanded, I think it's best the fandoms - both Int'l and Korean - take up arms against the sole and biggest root of this entire debacle - KKS himself.

He's clearly handled things extremely poorly and I don't even want to think how much worse he can be when he's NOT in front of the cameras. I'd say the fandom as a whole should take a far more active stance against him and even campaign for it more aggressively.

What he did so far is completely beyond any way of forgiveable.

I don't see the point of a petition. I don't think it would change anything, petitions don't really mean anything and you can't force something with a petition alone. Just my opinion though. Things will calm down - as they already are - I don't think T-ara is in danger of disbanding. ^^

I don't see the point of a petition. I don't think it would change anything, petitions don't really mean anything and you can't force something with a petition alone. Just my opinion though. Things will calm down - as they already are - I don't think T-ara is in danger of disbanding. ^^

Maybe won't change anything, but at least it's a response to the oposite petition on the web.

Not to do anything it's worst.

Haha that's a mouthful! I hope KKS truly realizes the gravity of the situation and reassesses how he treats the girls and does things because it was most certainly his mishandling of the situation that started this whole mess. We may have never gotten to this point of "bullying" if the members weren't silenced or led into a cover up conspiracy by him.

I'm sure he realizes what is going on, and I'm sure he'll make the necessary changes to better accommodate "all of the employees". As for the bullying, I think it best to have the police involved and cover that point, instead of non-employees of Core Contents Media falsely accuse criminal activities against employees without any sufficient, let alone solid, evidence for a conviction and warranting firings, and jail time, of the guilty parties involved.

Until then, I'm just waiting for our Hwayoung to return to T-ara soon. ^_^

I agree. :)

I'm still waiting for our beloved Hwayoung to return to T-ara soon. ^_^