Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Which song would you like T-ara to cover?

*YANiPOPO*

i know both songs are already covered in DH2 but I would definitely love to hear/see them cover ballads i.e:

Clazziquai - Romeo N Juliet (There is a rap part in the original.) - Okay this is not exactly a ballad.

2AM - This Song

I was also going to say any song by the Spice Girls but they already did "Wannabe".

• 1 month later...

After School's Because of You.

because there is lots of rapping part. :D

OMO,Yes,yes and yes!!

I believe it's been a while since T-ara rapped,the last being We Were In Love but Eunjung didn't took part in that song and too bad they didn't really promoted that song.If memory serves right,I think they only did the live performances 3 times.Maybe because they were focusing on Lovey Dovey comeback.

Because Of You has some serious rapping parts and I would be more than glad to see them (Hyomin,Eunjung,Hwayoung) rapping on stage again and we can hear Soyeon's amazing vocal. :wub:

simply i want them to do strong songs that fit their vocal range- AutoTune FREE. ( just like TTL, falling you, say good bye )

*Nods*

To be frank,I'm tired of hearing songs that depends too much on autotunes such as IGCBOY (and some of of other artist as well,not only them).It didn't sounds like them anymore and it lost the originality.I was glad that Cry Cry was autotune free and that was the song that got me into T-ara.

Most of their non-MV in albums are autotune-free.Apart from the songs that you mention above,there are a lot of songs that make us feel so good and calm when hearing it like Ma Boo,I'm Okay,Good Person,Lies and more.

Maybe some people may like that types of song but I would choose ballad-type songs any day.

Anything that's great and as said above, doesn't rely on autotuning.

I'd love to see them try out rock instruments (elect. guitar, bass, drums etc.) and do songs like 21 Guns and When September Ends...though then again, you can't do a rock band with 7 members unless you're going to split the lines with three vocalists while the others do the instruments.

• 5 weeks later...