Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Who do you think will go solo first?

t.k.ara

solo  

356 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will go solo first?

• Eunjung
    • Hyomin
    • Jiyeon
    • Soyeon
    • Qri
    • Boram

I think Hyomin has a good chance at getting a solo soon, maybe for a drama or something. :)

Usually the most well-known member of a group gets a solo first, then the other members will follow.

So yeah I voted for Hyomin~

But if the question was who I WANT to go solo first, then Soyeon or Hyomin. ^_^

What she said. Hyomin's really getting quite popular. :)

I voted for soyeon but there's actually 3 members i think having a higher possibility of going solo which are soyeon of course, eunjung and hyomin.

I don't know why but these 3 always gaining my attention when they are on the variety show.

For me, it's will be between EUNJUNG and Hyomin for solo because they are very popular in the group. (and it is always EunJung HyoMin and we see most in the show with JiYeon sometimes.)

But if we talking about the T-ara who most deserves to make a solo, to me, it's SoYeon.

SoYeon is the most beautiful voice of the group.

Finally, for me it's already been settled, Boram is the first T-ara to have done a solo before the beginning of the group.

The next solo of T-ara, after Boram & JiYeon: SoYeon (I would like) ♥♥♥

woah...most fans vote for soyeon,hyomin and eunjung....well,no surprise bcoz both hyomin and eunjung are vocalist and rapper while soyeon is the main vocalist....i vote for soyeon since she is the main vocalist,she has this lovely voice like taeyeon SNSD....which i like ^^ and main vocalist usually go solo 1st with ballad song...its a possibility tho. ^^

• 2 weeks later...

In this poll , Soyeon is leading first :) . I like Hyomin most but i voted for Soyeon. She is main vocalist in T-ara and her vocal is so good ... :)

I really wanna listen to her solo song ( hope it's a ballad ). I know she recently had a co-op song with Ock Jung Huyn ( but so sad she didnt sing so much ) so hope she has a solo song to prove her talent once again .