Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Which member would you like to see on WGM?

kkbluvv

• 2 weeks later...

Boram or Qri. Why? Not because it'll be interesting, we don't know that. But because we have such little exposure to either being comfortable let alone in a position where they are comfortable and expressing emotions. I don't recall these two doing any side projects either so it won't overburden the other members.

• 2 months later...

Definitely Soyeon.We have seen Eunjung and Hyomin (though only a couple episodes) and now it's time for her to shine.

She is without a doubt the most mature member in T-ara .I really wanna see her in WGM and how she handles her "husband".

Any man would be fine but I prefer members from MBLAQ :wub:

tbh i don't like WGM at all so when i knew eunjung was join WGM, i almost cried lol

i never watch her WGM/woojung, although i really want to watch her and want to see another side of her but i still can't do that :mellow: maybe because i don't like her "hubby" that much....sorry for jangwoo fans, just my opinion lol

beside that, i'm tired of hearing "she is.... wife" or "he is .... husband" "don't ever try to touch her, or her husband will gonna angry" etc etc... seriously.......sometimes it's kinda annoying lol :P

i would like to prefer T-ara members play in another variety show just like running man, soyeon's variety show like 100 point...(i forget the title :P ), IY, etc or maybe just take a rest.

so when i knew hyomin was cast for WGM, my expression was this :( but damn i distratcted by her beauty, she was so gorgeous with that long dress and floral on her head just like a princess lol