Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] T-ara fans that seem a little crazy when T-ara is there

RuleBreaker

In two instances, I have heard some crazy fans of T-ara(or maybe secret antis) that will shout like they are maniacs. If you guys saw the T-ara fansign event on Youtube, you'll know what I'm talking about. Discuss what you guys think about these fans.

Imo, the crazy yelling is a little... It feels like they're purposely doing it. Just because you like a group, doesn't mean you scream like maniacs to their faces.

they're just showing their support for their idols with the fan chants. (:

You can't control their fandom :) who can blame them? i'd be yelling my head off too for a (korean) idol group, (even if i don't like them, that's how desperate i am rofl)

besides, ALL groups have just as crazy (or even crazier) sounding yells as well. cough*Junho male fan*cough

:D

i don't think it's really that crazy when i think about it, i mean i was just like you when i first heard them screaming like maniacs but who knows i'll be just like them when i get the chance of seeing them so close or maybe i'll be just standing there and staring at them?

beside doing that might get their attention to you :)

well different people have different ways of expressing their love and support for their idols some do it openly like chasing them and shouting at them others just support by buying their albums nevertheless they are still suppoeting their idols

I don't think they are crazy ! It's just their way to show their support to their idols but I agree to say that some fans (and not only Tiara fans) are a little too maniac lol. Well, if you compare to fans of other groups, It's not that crazy lol.

• 3 weeks later...

oh,well. they just can't help the excitement to see the girls,

and for that, they scream like a maniac to blow up their mind, *or else,they'll explode

to death,*.

Just watch they're gestures,the screaming is alright,but the behavior might kill the others.LOL~

*just don't spit they're saliva on me,I'll be fine with them.~ :)

:D

• 2 weeks later...
Some fans are always excited whenever they see their idols~

Personally I think the fanboys are rather scary when they scream D:

No offence though :D

yeah, but fangirls are incredibly loud and high-pitched. My eardrums were seriously hurting when 2PM was performing at the WG concert.

well to tell you the truth i don't think i would yell or scream like that.. i dono why.

I went to a Brown eyed girls fanmeet, and when the 4 girls were walking pass me, they were less than 1 meter away..all i did was stood there and cont. taking vids of them calmly. guess i'm those that would just stare at idols instead of scream...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
well different people have different ways of expressing their love and support for their idols some do it openly like chasing them and shouting at them others just support by buying their albums nevertheless they are still supporting their idols

I want to go to a live concert someday, buying their albums doesn't feel like it's supporting them enough! Especially when hearing those stories where the company gets all the money when one buy songs off the internet or cd's instead of the artist gaining the majority of the money one spends.

I don't mind the screaming from fans unless they are beside me I guess :<

• 1 month later...

when i see videos of screaming fans, i just smile to myself. I can totally see myself doing that xD Actually I have done that! hahaha~ but i'm just another spazzer among the crowd. I'd seriously go insane or faint if I kept quiet in their presence.

If anyone saw that 2pm fan named Jihyun, now that was hilarious!! :D

• 4 weeks later...

they maybe indeed anti in disguise...or not

The fans have to restrain themselves by not doing such crazy things such as screaming the girls name repeatly in high tone or pinching etc. I know they are excited but they should stay calm ( but i dont know if i could stay calm if T-ara appear in front of me lol :unsure: )

Yeah..I already watch it on youtube...

but it's not their fault...

I mean what's wrong if they're screaming???

Maybe they're too excited to see T-ara...

If I,I also will scream too...b'coz you can see them with your own eyes!!

and it's first time to see them!!!!

but I wouldn't scream too loud and maybe I wouldn't scream

b'coz I'm a shy girl..hahahaha