Diadem Forums

[10.05.21] Eunjung and Hyomin's 'Star Resemblances'

nathaniel

Nowadays amongst music industry girl groups members, what's common is the "star-like-star" comparisons that come up. T-ara Eunjung and Hyomin, Wonder Girls Yoobin and Kara's Han Seung Yeon are just some of them that resemble another star. Can you guess who?

20100520_1274313374_0.jpg

- actress Han Hyo Joo, T-ara's Eunjung

Many netizens have noticed the resemblances between T-ara's Eunjung and actress Han Hyo Joo.

The biggest resemblance factor between the two are the eyes. They both have pale and round eyes that slightly droop down which easily become big. Their eyes are both lively and delightful. (?)

Also compared is their heart-shaped faces and big mouths. They both similarly expose their large mouths when they laugh.

Currently Eunjung is starring in the SBS drama, "Coffee House" with a lively positive mindset, where she plays a similar character Han Hyo Joo has portrayed before.

Both girls are only 1 year apart in age. (1988, 1987)

20100520_1274313837_0.jpg

- actress Park Eun Hye, T-ara's Hyomin

Both T-ara's Hyomin and Park Eun Hye look alike, but there's someone who looks more alike them, the 80s Taiwanese actress Wang Jo Hyeon (Joey Wong). Park Eun Hye and Hyomin both have crisp eyebrows and eyes, round noses and egg-shaped face configuration and white skin.

Wang Jo Hyeon is known for her roles in the 80s in both Taiwan and Korea.

*didn't translate the parts about yoobin + seungyeon

source: http://ntn.seoul.co.kr/main.php?cmd=news/n...w&idx=34000

cr: nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + ntn.seoul

the one about hyomin is a bit odd. :x

I totally saw the resemblance of Eunjung and Han Hyo Joo. Eunjung really caught my eyes cause of the resemblance of Han Hyo Joo even way before I am "into" the T-ara fever.

But I do not really see the resemblance of Park Eun Hye and Hyomin.

They should actually include Jiyeon and Kim Tae Hee. I am sorry to mention it even though Jiyeon dislikes the fact of being called Kim Tae Hee.

Han Hyo Joo and Eunjung kinda look similar..

but i kinda think eunjung and hyomin look even more similar LOL.

as for Park Eun Hye and Hyomin.. maybe the picture used for comparison wasnt good that's why it's kinda weird...