• Eunjung
    • Hyomin
    • Jiyeon
    • Qri
    • Boram
    • Soyeon

For me Boram,Qri and Soyeon are underrated

Maybe because they have join T-ara late so it might take quite awhile

Boram - She have a talent of singing and for me she have stronger vocal than Jiyeon but she don't recive any spotlight in any song

Qri - Although she's only a sub-vocal but she have a sweet voice just like Jiyeon or should i say both of their vocal are kinda the same level.. Qri have improve her live performance alot but still kinda underrated

Soyeon - She's main vocal in T-ara but in their song Lies and I Go Crazy Because Of You,she only gets to sing 1-3 lines O.o Well,maybe there's a reason but she should at least get more line since she's a main vocal.. But she did receive spotlight in TTL so now she's not really underrated :lol:

But i voted for Qri... and i wish all T-ara member would be popular but not only some member :P

• 2 weeks later...

I voted for Qri, because so far i haven't seen her much on TV. Mostly only eunjung from her dramas, Jiyeon from both variety + dramas, and Hyomin in Invincible youth.

And i recently watched T-ara's World but she didn't appear that much, but it was only 2 episodes so who can blame her?.. I hope she guests in more variety shows though, i'll really like to get to know her more.

Unfortunately it's between Boram and Qri, but if I have to choose only one, then I vote for Qri : /

I hardly remember watching her on variety shows besides of those where all T-ara members participate.

Boram is now having a little bit more of attention thanks to her musical and her new role as a leader in the group, and she has already been in one dorama and that comercial with 2pm.

Soyeon is not that underrated, and that's because she's the main vocal in the group...

I wish CCM could give them some more lines in songs or something, all of the girls have talent and are beautiful persons in all senses, I wish some people could see that

I think Qri is the most underrated member easily. I haven't seen all of T-ara's programs/variety shows yet but I honestly can't ever remember Qri being in the spotlight in anything. She also doesn't have any individual activities to speak of either. Even on Hello Baby she seems to always be in the background. I kinda feel bad for her.

Boram is underrated also, but she's the leader now and at least she has strong bloodlines so that's something to hang her hat on. Soyeon is only slightly underrated. Personally I feel like she doesn't have as many fans as she should, but at least most casual fans acknowledge her talent. Hwayoung is underrated of course but she's new so that's to be expected.