423 members have voted

1. 1. Most underrated member?

• Eunjung
    • Hyomin
    • Jiyeon
    • Qri
    • Boram
    • Soyeon

I think it's between Boram, Qri, and Soyeon... the three of them don't get much work individually or get to go on shows that much, but at least Soyeon gets a lot of the focus in some of their songs and a lot of lines, like in TTL. Qri and Boram always get the short end of the stick so nobody notices them that much, but I'll vote for Boram lol, she doesn't even get to show up in any of the T-ara dot com pictures.

i voted for qri. both boram and qri are very underrated members.

boram has atleast appeared on strong heart, sgb new year episode, etc.

soyeon isn't that underrated, she previously appeared on some shows like invincible baseball or whatever.

qri.. we've seen her have small guest roles in queen seondeuk or whatever LOL and a small one in

giant with soyeon (airs tomorrow! :() and on mnet scandal, too.

other than that, we haven't seen much besides that bad press she got for appearing in that dating show in the past.

• 2 weeks later...

I feel like this was already a topic but all well. I think that Boram is so underrated. She has the talent look at her lineage and take a listen to her predebut songs. I really like SoYeon too but at least she had some spotlight during TTL. Boram has had...none. I feel bad, this next concept should feature Boram (Not Hyomin, Jiyeon or Eunjung, they get too much screen time) and the stylists should really give Boram and awesome look.

i voted for boram but actually i think it's a tie between both boram and q-ri. q-ri seems to be more up front than boram though because she updates her cyworld(?). while boram is virtually non-existent, it doesn't help that she's short and that she doesn't have a voice that would stand out. :(

I'm not gonna be biased.. although Boram unni is one of my fave, i'l go for her.(mianeh,unni.;( :(

'cuz she doesn't give much spotlight and enough airtime.(maybe hyominie can help)haha!~ ^^

but somehow she tried to be more professional this days.. ^^

:( :( <3

im sure its boram...

i wonder why people always dont pay attention to that timid, little cutie...

i agree...i think she does have a good voice...

is it true she doesn't model for T-ara dot com?? well if that so it pretty sad... :) (starting to wonder...i never see her picture also in t-ara.com)