Diadem Forums

[10.05.29] T-ara Eunjung, "We're always teary only when we talk about our 'mother.'"

dianapetrina

f389iw.jpg

Ham Eunjung is the maknae cast at 'Coffee House', but at her house she's the only child. "I was born after 10 years of my parents marriage. So it's more precious."

Even during interview, her mom called her manager frequently. She asked something like 'Did she arrived at Jeju savely?' and 'Where she'll be going after the interview?' and 'Did Eunjung sleep well?'. Her mom worried about her body despite her busy schedules.

"I'm the only child so they didn't raise me just like that. It helps me to have more sense of independence. And one thing more that I like is that my mom supports me in acting world. Seeing that there's so many people that have to beg to their own parents to fulfill their dream. I've went to some acting set with my mom since I'm young. It's certain that I'm going to like acting. Instead of saying 'It's going to be hard, you have to be strong', she taught me how to act well.

"When I was younger, I didn't work hard on acting, so sometimes my mom read the scenario in front of me. Her purpose is to say 'don't do it like that.'"

She was that kind of mother, but drama nowadays look for the appearance [face] more. "Sometimes she sent me some food or anything else to dorm on purpose. But now because of 'Coffee House', I usually go home on dawn and I don't have any time to meet my mother. At the morning I always drink a tomato juice from her, and when I'm drinking it I always feel sorry."

All the members also have a great fondness with their parents. "All the girl-groups are also feeling the same. We're always teary only when we talk about our mother."

zuzxx.jpg

With her mother's help, she could be a singer and even an actress. Especially on the 2nd episode when she was drained in rain and said to Lee Jinsoo, "Say it while looking at me. I wanna be a pro. I can do it well if you give me a chance." She showed her ability at that scene.

"I also have a memory about that scene. I worried a lot since it's a hard scene. Some people lives with so many give-ups. Seungyeon too, her pride and her image of challenging is important. I thought, 'What should I do, it's hard.' The rain poured on the shooting day and I was drained in rain. We were worried before the shooting, but since the rain poured, the feeling comes out naturally."

There's some crisis too. For the chasing cat scene at episode 2, appeared a 'Cat Abuse Debate'. "I didn't know that some people said that kind of thing. At the cutting hair scene, it was a doll hair. The feeling when shooting was kinda aware too. Some people from animal protector also came. They only appeared for a while so I didn't see them. We did the shooting really carefully."

Ham Eunjung is someone who likes animals. "I think I like animals more than people? (laughs) I even take care of dogs and cats. Dogs and cats can't speak like a person, but I think we could communicate by eyes or feelings. When we were filming the scene at animal hospital, I played with the dog crazily."

But she's mature enough to understand the controversy. "Seeing that everyone has a different point of view, these kind of things may appear. There's a chance that people who's watching to get hurt."

After suffering from those kind of crisis, Ham Eunjung become a more mature actress. "For Jiyeon who's filming 'Death Bell 2' and Hyomin & Soyeon who's preparing for a drama, also for our members, it would be great if everything turns well. Since they're my all-around friends, I believe that everything will turn out well.

Source: Asiae

Cr: dianapetrina@diadem

zuzxx.jpg

thanks for sharing this good read, it really just tells us how important all mothers are.

EunJung's got a great mom, one who supports her ambition from the start. Now EunJung is a tough girl, good on her! :lol:

haha i'm the same with eunjung, liking animals more than humans XD

and whats up with the "animal abuse" thing? she's just playing with the cat, i'm also chasing my dog around everyday, am i an "animal abuser" too?

As expected T-ara and the rest of the girl groups who came out and do celebrity stuffs they cant spent much time with their parents so its understandable when they go teary upon bringing up the word or topic "mother" but. what to do? A celebrity is a celebrity gotta do that must be done.. and then reach home safety and phone call to mother once a week telling her that you are fine and tell her not to worry. she will be ease more! parents would not want their children to suffer even if you have siblings.. as for eunjung.. haha likes to play with animals and love them more then people lol.. interesting.. :lol:

thanks for the trans diana :P

i don't like reading that much but now i've enjoyed reading this article.

when i got into kpop and saw how the artists always talks about their mothers/family, i made me realize i should spend more time with them :P.

being a celeb can be great but they have to pay a huge price for it -> missing their family, i just feel sorry for them :lol:.

lol at this little comment of her "I think I like animal more than people? (laughs)"

Thanks for translate and sharing :P

I guess I wasn't the only one cringing at the cat scene. I know the cat wasn't hurt in anyway and I'm not a cat lover but no doubt cat lovers don't like seeing cats trapped under containers and pretending to have its fur shaved.

Idols have to give up a lot (time with family, sleep), but in return they also gain a lot. No doubt the T-ara girls have accepted and understand the price of being an idol.

Thanks for translating!

This article is very sweet! Eunjung and her mom seem like they have a close relationship and it's refreshing to see she was such a supportive parent of her dreams ever since she was younger. Eunjung seems very grounded too, like she has a good head on her shoulders

And on a side note..she looks really cute in the 1st picture.. her hair :3

this made me teary too.

eunjung's mother is so sweet. she always make sure that eunjung is safe.

i guess that being an actress/idol is not as easy as it seems because you have to bear with the loneliness and the feeling of being away from your family.

*smugs* i know she's such a sweetheart, a well family oriented one. she cares about other people. (you can observe how she behaves in various shows) i think that even though she is famous, she is indeed a person who never forgets where she comes from and those who support her. this girl has strong commitments and strives to accomplish them. oh well...it probably takes me several weeks to finish reasons why i love her, so i'd stop for now. :D :D

P.S. dear omma eunjoo, you have raised a decent daughter! you should be proud!

T-ARA fighting!

Eunjung is awesome..she's doing such a wonderful job. i love that dramaa..they need to release the next ep. lol, anyways, her mom seems really cool. <333 Arent all moms amazing? well..some! haha. But yeahh, "MOM"/'MOTHER" is a soft/sensitive issue. SNSD cried alot when they were talking about their moms too. =) anyways EUNJUNG, fighting!!!