Diadem Forums

[10.06.03] Eunjung missing from Japanese promotions, "I'm sorry"

nathaniel

201006032019481002_1.jpg

T-ara's Eunjung apologizes for not being able to make the Japanese promotions.

On June 3rd, Eunjung updated her Cyworld. Currently Eunjung is busy filming the SBS drama "Coffee House" and was absent from the Japanese promotional schedule of "TTL".

Eunjung said, "Japanese fans, can you continue to support T-ara without me? I do not necessarily have enough time to join the Japan schedule. Also, I will leave support on Twitter and I miss not having the members around me and hearing them."

She continued with, "I had too many things to do. Without the leader, or six people on stage, with all due respect I'm sorry I could not show. T-ara is always in my heart," she said to the fans.

"With the 'Coffee House' drama, I became more and more busy.. I really want to be with my members, please remember T-ara is six members. Thank you for loving us so much, I really appreciate it... ♥" she expressed.

The actress currently is having her formal debut as an adult through "Coffee House" which has became popular.

source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201006032019481002

cr: nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + naver

It was kind of expected that she'd have a difficult time maintaining her promotional schedule with that of her acting schedule. I'm sure the other will do a fine job in her stead and make sure that the fans are aware of Eun Jeong and tell them to get ready for their next Japanese tour.

so, t-ara is in japan vo promotion not vo holiday?

because of hyomin pic on her cyworld, i think they went to japan vo holiday ><

eww, its sad the leader was absent vo overseas promotion :o

oohh~ -_- poor eunjung unni..the leader is absent,i wonder who's incharge while she's not there.

she's really busy,no time for the promotions,hmm,,,..

its a power of 6.. without the one, T-ara is incomplete. ^_^ it should counted as six!haha~ :o

to make it T-ARA!~ :o

im looking forward for the TTL3..weehoo!

aw Eunjung must feel really bad for not being there,

but it's okayy since she's promoting T-ara too in some ways through her drama..

I hope it does well and the ratings are good too..

I hope the girls can release their own Japanese single/album soon, and Eunjung can join them then...

Filming a drama takes a lot of time... Eunjung Fighting, don't let this experience fly away... We know you will do great on the drama and with T-ara... Hopefully you will be back with T-ARA members; but also expanding your career :o

Aww, Eunjung was not able to go with the rest of T-Ara members in Japan promotions. T.T

She must be really, really, really busy with the Coffee House drama.

But I wish and hope the Japanese fans would still support T-Ara even though the leader is not present

at that time. And I hope the 5 other members of T-Ara can make the promotions a success:)

I just miss Eunjung with T-ara.. :D

but it's great that she uses twitter, although I hope that she tweets in english.. :3

Oh yeah, I just saw the arirang's interview with the cast of Coffee House and I was really smiling to see Eunjung!!

She just lookes so pretty!! :(

it's very sad that she doesn't get to go and promote with the other members at Japan. And of course we will always remember that T-ara is a 6 membered group. Also good to see her tweet and keeping in touch with the other girls especially Qri!<_<