Diadem Forums

[10.06.08] T-ara's Hyomin becomes Eunjung's stylist in "Coffee House"

nathaniel

2010060815172315781_1.jpg

Hyomin of T-ara has became the stylish of fellow member, Eunjung.

T-ara's Hyomin has always been the fashion icon with eye-catching style in the group and now she's the stylish of Eunjung on the SBS drama "Coffee House". Hyomin was decided to be the full-fledged stylist in which you can see in episode 8.

Hyomin took the task of giving a head-to-toe makeover for Eunjung's character in "Coffee House" who's named Kang Geung Yeon.

Hyomin works just as much as Eunjung, working from 3PM to 5AM, a total of 14 hours. Hyomin searched every avenue, place to place looking for worthy clothes, shoes and hats for Kang Seung Yeon in the drama.

Hyomin is known to have a great interest in fashion and is experienced because she also ran an online shopping mall during high school. She is almost always referred to as a fashion icon.

Meanwhile, other T-ara members are busy with personal activities. Eunjung in "Coffee House", Jiyeon filming "Death Bell 2", and Hyomin preparing for a drama and other performing arts programs. The other members are also included in other personal activities.

2010060815172315781_2.jpg

source: http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=20...1&outlink=1

cr: nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + thestar

more pics in gallery/photo section~

Eunjung really looks super duper exhausted. Her face is like quite pale and her eyebags seem getting bigger. o.O Hope she had lots of rest.

Thanks goodness is only a day but is 14 hours?! As good as awake for 20 hours haven include from the time she woke up.

We will get to see Hyomin on screen. Haha!

Eunjung really looks super duper exhausted. Her face is like quite pale and her eyebags seem getting bigger. o.O Hope she had lots of rest.

Thanks goodness is only a day but is 14 hours?! As good as awake for 20 hours haven include from the time she woke up.

We will get to see Hyomin on screen. Haha!

ya~~~ she look so tired. Worry for her~~~

haha~ pairing this two is a good idea.hyomin has always had a good fashion sense,even before t-ara debuted.eunjung to me is one of those rare girls with a pretty face but bad clothes no offense love you eunjung lol <3:)

Eunjung's not actually that bad of a fashion terrorist! If you watch her compete with the others in Tara Dot Com show, you'll see she's trying really hard to lose that fashion terrorist image. Haha. :] And actually starts improving in her choices and sense of style.

thats nice of Hyomin =)

but dang, 3PM-5AM???? those are some crazy hours lolz

i mean, i can compare with the amount of time that i work; i prefer 8am-1am (aerospace engineer student does that....) and i like to sleep in between =P

i guess she isn't a morning person lolz haha

thanks for sharing =P