Diadem Forums

[10.06.10] T-ara's Soyeon was envious of Girls' Generation

nathaniel

2010061010345499828_1.jpg

Soyeon of the girl group, T-ara, confesses she experienced envy to Girls' Generation before.

T-ara appeared on the June 10th episode of the tvN talk show, "Taxi." Soyeon was originally a part of Girls' Generation (SNSD) and revealed she felt envy watching them on stage.

Soyeon said, "During Girls' Generation debut they received a lot of cheers, I experienced a different attitude of envy towards their success. I hope T-ara can receive success that quickly, I thought."

Recently, T-ara's 300 days after their debut appearance had happened and the member Eunjung became a part of the SBS drama "Coffee House" (why she was unable to attend the broadcast). Soyeon said, "Before Eunjung used to have long hair with a neat image, now she has a whole new short haircut and completely new look."

Hyomin and Jiyeon both mentioned that they've seen pre-debut pictures of Eunjung and that she looks her best now.

source: http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=20...1&outlink=1

cr: nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + starnews

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's expected that she would envy the success of snsd, since she could once be part of it.

But anyway, she's all great in T-ara now, and i can't imagine her not in T-ara or in snsd.

T-ara will enjoy the same success too in the future <3

I don't blame her, seeing as SNSD is IMHO the top girl group of Korea right now, in terms of making money and popularity.

But I still love her in T-ara. She gets a better chance to shine and get recognised for her talents, rather than be hidden in the background (as mentioned before SM likes to play favourites ;D)

SNSD actually weren't that popular when they debuted and it took them a while to reach the top. So I know that after a while our lovely T-ara, with their gorgeous looks, stunning voices and sweet personalities will become just as if not more popular than them one day. ;]

well yeah agree with Lolita, but I'm sure T-ara can catch up, they only debuted last year and SNSD debuted on the year of 2007 so maybe they just need some more time. I don't doubt that they won't make it, cause I believe that T-ara will do everything to reach the top! although i'm a sone and a diadem I don't really know what to answer if they make me choose one girl group. But they will surely catch up with there sexy dance moves, amazing vocals (especially soyeon's) and fresh faces! So don't be jealous Soyeon yo have different entertainment companies and each of you are unique!

SNSD really got famous all over Asia so it's normal for So Yeon Unnie to get nervous. But T-ara is a good girl group. Their concepts are nice and So Yeon's given more attention there (I think if compared to SNSD) So it's okay :D So Yeon, T-ara FIGHTING! :D

yeah she must feel like that... i mean its normal

but im really glad that she is with t-ara now

on the other hand... haha ha ha enujung "is best looking now"

thats funny.... i think i agree with hyomin and jiyeon she looks much better now :D :D

T-ARA you will be famous just wait and see

T-ARA FTW :D

So Yeon unnie is after all a human mah. Haha. Besides, she is groomed to be the LEADER of SNSD hor. No doubt she will feel a certain degree of envy. Won't you too if you are in her shoes when you know that the group you are supposedly to lead is now the hottest girl group in Korea?

But, like all others before me, I have to say, T-ara is more suited for her. She gets more recognition for her talents and her current company is better lor.

Besides, if she is in SNSD now, she will just be part of the 10. The fans attention is only 1/10. In T-ara, it is 1/6. Haha. And, being shameless here, if she is not in T-ara now, she would not have us, her loyal fans to always support her. Haha :D

Somehow, I always think that whatever reason that prompt her to leave SNSD is a good one because the grass is really greener on the other side.

soyeon shouldn't be envious of snsd

because i think t-ara is better

sm is just a company with too many problems

his own artists are suing them (ex. han kyung, dbsk trio aka jaejoong, junsu, and yoochun)

t-ara is in a better company =)

its soyeon's fate to be with T-ARA

sooo.....unnie don't be jealous of snsd!!!