Diadem Forums

[10.06.10] 'Death Bell 2' unfinished trailer leaked!

nathaniel

2010060908580973699_2.jpg

The new upcoming movie, 'Death Bell 2' recently had an unfinished trailer leaked amongst portal sites, currently the staff is taking action to this illegal emergency.

Fans who have seen the 'Death Bell 2' trailer said it's what they 'expected.' The agency reacted directly to the fans asking them to "wait for the full video trailer," and that they're taking action to find the source of the leak.

The leaked video featured unfinished time coded, color correction and computer graphics that are not applied yet.

The 'Death Bell 2' distributors, Core Contents Media said, "The horror scenes and music were very important and therefore added first, but the computer graphics weren't finished (barely started) and we were scheduled to be release the official trailer early next week. The illegal trailer video was unfinished and I'm very upset [about the leak]." He continued, "The unlawful disclosure of the video was illegal leaked by someone on the Internet, and we will begin working with service providers to check where the initial leak began."

source: http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno...061015531752389

cr: nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + asiae

ccm seems really mad!

anyways, did anyone see the leaked trailer? i almost pee'd my pants, it looks scary LOL

Not surprised, its the 21th century, movies and games are leaked often before their initial release. Just like how the biggest game of last year Modern Warfare 2 broke street date 2 weeks before last year. Typical thing when it comes to the movie and game industry.

It's sad that the unfinished trailer got leaked but then... for fans who were really waiting for a small preview it's actually quite nice.... I already saw the trailer on youtube and i really like it.... so scary X_X.

Can't wait for the actual trailer to come out tho... i wanna see the differences :)

Oh, an unfinished trailer was leaked..that's sad:((

Even though I didn't see the illegal/ unfinished trailer

of Death Bell 2, I still hope that the official trailer of

the movie would be a bit different and better than the unofficial ones. :wub:))

meh.it's just a trailer.hope those critics don't judge the movie from that leaked trailer.

it happened for the wolverine movie too and that reporter got fired for writing on the leaked and unfinished trailer.anyway,can't wait for the movie!!

Oh! I didn't expect that for Death Bell 2 though leakage are all over our country but it's worst here 'cause it's immediately transferred to DVDs and sold out there. If it'll happen here, I'll not buy those- I'll watch it. I wish that someone who did that will be caught :| Still, DB2 and Jiyeon Fighting! :P

it's a shame that it's been leaked but that happens everywhere so i'm not so surprised.

but i can say even this version is totally great so i'm looking forward for a final, full release of the official trailer ^^ and the movie ofc ^^.

Thanks for translate and sharing :P

The leaked trailer.....it was so good, I thought it was their actual trailer.

Can't wait for the official trailer. If the leaked one was good, offiicial trailer will be dae bak.

I'm a sucker for horror movies but I'll still watch it coz of Ji Yeon.

Ji Yeon fighting! DB2 fighting!

i haven't seen the leaked trailer yet..

but it's the 21st century soo it's normal if this happend..

n can't wait for the movie.. but i'm not sure i can watch it..

i'm not good at watching horror movies>.<

i am good at watching horror movies like how i did with death bell but still cant wait for this movie to come out