Diadem Forums

[10.06.13] 'Death Bell 2' music video and official trailer revealed

nathaniel

20100609_1276063245_31759400_1.jpg

The 'Death Bell 2' trailer and music video for the OST have respectively been released on the 14th.

The 'Death Bell 2' final version TV trailer was revealed today for the first time. Previously, an unfinished trailer illegally leaked via the Internet and the publishers requested for it to be deleted amongst portal sites.

Also, a music video for the 'Death Bell 2' OST has been revealed today for the song "뭐라고 끝낼까" with vocals by T-ara member Soyeon. The music video features appearances by Hwang Jeong Eum, T-ara, Jiyeon, Yun SeungA, and other cast members.

Meanwhile, 'Death Bell 2' is the sequel to the first horror movie in the series. It features a school with murders happening.

The movie is going to be appearing in the Cannes Film Festival in both Taiwan and Hong Kong which gathered attention. 'Death Bell 2' is due for release in the end of July.

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100614n11114

cr: nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + nate

trailer & mv: http://bit.ly/ansjkA

(ad loads really slow, rest should be fine :D)

Just watched the official trailer and i must say it's really good :D

the song on the other hand was absolutely amazing.... they picked the perfect person to sing the OST for Death Bell 2, now i need to wait till the OST is released so i can listen to it and put it on repeat.

totally into this movie, reminds me of Saw which i think it was quite funny hehe.

so the trailer was great, it shows how the movie is but still not revealing that much, now that's what i call i good trailer.

and well the song sung by Soyeon is great, she has the vocals to make as solo in my ears <3

Thanks for translate and sharing

aigoo great song sang by soyeon~ i can't wait for this movie. heh heh.

looks scary but i wonder if fans will be able to concentrate on the movie.. hehe

spazzing about jiyeon throughout the movie will be what every fan would be doing.