Diadem Forums

[10.06.14] "Death Bell 2" OST MV, 100,000 clicks in one day

nathaniel

201006151827221003_1.jpg

The official OST, "What Should We Finish" for the movie "Death Bell 2" was revealed recently and it's estimated over 100,000 netizens already viewed it one day after it's release.

Soyeon of T-ara sings the song called, "What Should We Finish" which is a sad ballad song, written by a popular ballad composer.

The music video features the cast of "Death Bell 2" with Hwang Jeong Eum, Yoon Seung Ah, Nam Bora, etc.

Soyeon's "What Should We Finish" was released earlier and has remained #1 on real-time charts and is expected to keep that spot after being officially released on the 16th.

"Death Bell 2" is expected to be a popular summer movie and is about murders taking place amongst a high school and how the students struggle to survive the "survival game." The film is getting early attention because of being part of the 63rd Cannes Film Festival in Taiwan and Hong Kong.

source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201006151827221003

cr: nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + newsen

I had the trailer downloaded in my fone Trailer1(Ji Yeon Cut) and T2(Full trailer with MV)- both with So Yeon's voice. It's kinda creepy especially the first verse but I think the 2nd movie is scarier than the first and the ending is unpredictable. :| HWAITING!

Nice

yeah go go go SOYEON

hope it reaches to be number one on other charts too

honestly the song is more than beautiful

but i don't listen to it during the night i feel scared

cuz its OST for a scary movie "-_-

any way best of luck soyeon you have a great voice :( :( <3