Diadem Forums

[10.06.15] T-ara Jiyeon past photos released, "who are you?"

nathaniel

20100616_1276670065_36879300_0.jpg

Jiyeon from the girl group T-ara's pre-debut photos recently appeared online and are becoming a hot topic.

Currently many portal sites have photos of Jiyeon pre-debut in a photo shoot with f(x)'s Victoria which has caused a big reaction amongst netizens.

The published photos taken before Jiyeon made a theatrical debut feature Jiyeon in full uniform, which is quite different from the ads and photos we're now seeing of Jiyeon.

Netizens commented from seeing the pictures were, "she is certainly different," "who are you?" "oh my" and "she has always been someone worth looking at."

source: http://news.tvreport.co.kr/main.php?cmd=ne...w&idx=50841

cr: nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + tvreport

i don't get it

those comments are they supposed to be positive or negative ones

she looks the same as when she first debuted in t-ara

even before that when she was promoting in women generation

her look didn't differ from that in the pics

why the surprise then

on the other hand ... that is way she was clinging to victoria in dream concert

how cute of her :D :D

The published photos taken before Jiyeon made a theatrical debut feature Jiyeon in full uniform, which is quite different from the ads and photos we're now seeing of Jiyeon.

different?? hmmm i think just her eyelid which looks different

she doesnt change too much

Looking at those pictures and comparing them to the pictures of her now she doesn't look much different. The pictures ^ gives off the innocent vibe while the pictures of her now give off a much more sexier vibe...Maybe thats why she seems different? Meh just my two cents.

Btw they both look amazing :)

she's the same as now, i think the only thing she had change is her teeth?*it became more smaller*,

her smile is different now, but it suits her,she became more pretty,^^

and I think its normal for the Idol to look more prettier when your

growing and maturing in the industry,.

Jiyeon hwaiting! :)

omg i didn't noticed that was her at the first photo! *gasp* but still she looks very kyyut. she's very 'WORTH LOOKING AT'. This is so cute seeing Jiyeon in a uniform *except for GOS* and very fresh looking. hope they release whole body!