Diadem Forums

[10.06.18] T-ara clears their schedule to cheer for South Korea's Red Devils

*YANiPOPO*

1z6mvl.jpg

2010061853847_2010061806711.jpg

T-ara has already been done with their repackaged album promotions for months but their busy schedule hasn't stopped. With their support song "We are the One" released last month to support South Korea's Red Devils, their full-support doesn't stop there.

Recently, T-ara has decided to clear out all their schedule, including their individual schedules (filming, photoshoots, etc) to watch South Korea's soccer team to play live.

Their company Core Contents Media has installed their very own theater screen on the company's yard premises. Core Contents placed a 300-inch screen for their artists, staff and employees to watch the games live.

T-ara weren't the only stars supporting them; fellow label-mates Hwang Jung-Eum, Kim Su Ro, Davichi and Seeya were there to watch and support the Red Devils.

A company's representative spoke about it and said, "It's nice seeing the artists take time-off from their work and support their nation's players. The united feeling is irreplaceable."

~~~~

Cr: Newsen + CCM(Picture)

Article originally written by : Kim Yu Kyeong @Newsen.com

Translation : *YANiPOPO* @Tiaradiadem.com

OM F G OK OK CORE CONTENTS YOU ARE RICH -,- well To those who dont know its like this

Core Contents Media is owned by MNET media which is owned by CJ Entertainment. CJ entertainment is recorded to be the richest, hugest entertainment company in SK. Dont even compare sm. LOLZ

wow.nice hearing that.but yesterday match against argentina was entertaining.korea was second best and congrats to higuain for his hat trick.next up is nigeria and the taeguk must win that match in order for them to go to the 2nd round in order to face either uruguay or mexico as south africa and france looks like they won't be able to qualify

It's nice to hear Core Contents Media clearing most of their artists schedule just to watch and support the Korea Republic football team. It's a pity the Taegeuk Warriors lose the game 4 - 1 to La Albiceleste a.k.a. Argentina.

They must win against Nigeria in the next match! GO KOREA!!

BTW, 300-inch screen? :) MY GOD!!!! :P

Korea spirit is really amazing. Don't talk about T-ara giving their time to Korean national soccer players. Even other artistes also did. Even Wonder Girls are in Singapore, they were watching the match of Argentina and Korea.

That's the energy that Korean and Korean artistes pass on to the national soccer players. It's the energy of determination, strong willed, passion, commitment to their career as a soccer player represents their country and as a citizen that wants to make their mother country Korea proud.

I take my hats off them.

300-inch? OMG. I will stay in the company everyday just to watch with such a big screen!

And yes, it is quite nice to see Eunjung finally back. We all miss her, right? They all deserve a break.

And yes, Korea, like Japan, has very strong national spirit. They will rather put down their work and rally and stand united behind their national team. It is a bit sad that S.Korea lost but hey! All is not over yet. A win over Nigeria will secure their place as long as Argentina whip Greece.

Talking about wonders girls, just to side-track a bit, they revealed at a press conference in Singapore before their showcase that on the first match of S.Korea, even though they can't watch due to conflicting schedule, they purposely wore red to bed to show their support. Cool. Haha

oh the third picture is so obvious about what is happening...

great to see Eunjung back together with them,haven't seen her beside any members for quite some time.

wow their company is so cool.it's great that they are in a big company.

lolz, after reading this news, i start to laugh. don't you guys find it funny, when the girls have to clear their schedule to cheer for south korean's red devil. i don't know but i find it quite cute. at least the girls r doing a favour for the country soccer team =D