Diadem Forums

[10.07.03] "Death Bell 2" releases two new posters

nathaniel

2010070311184576312_1.jpg

The movie, "Death Bell 2: Student Teacher" has released two new posters on the 3rd.

The first of the two kinds of the poster had a concept of "creepy." In the poster, it shows the characters in a swamp with both water and blood. The characters played by Kim Su Ro, Hwang Jeong Eum, Yoon Si Yoon, T-ara's Jiyeon and Park Eun Bin eyes are wide open while Jiyeon's hands are full of blood with symbolizes a scene in which she strangles someone.

The second poster suggests the campus has horrible murders occurring and suggests there's a spirit of a dead soul within the school. The look in the characters' eyes are scared and salvaged which symbolized a scene, also.

"Death Bell 2" takes place in a summer school with a special class. When a student teacher is assigned her class, it's also turns out to be the beginning of murders. It then turns to a survival game for the students.

"Death Bell 2" was featured in the Cannes Film Festival in both Taiwan and Hong Kong and is expected to make 23 million.

source: http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno...070311184576312

cr: nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + asiae

first of all, idk how someone gets bloody by strangling someone LOOL. second of all, i'm not sure where the 2nd poster is.. the source didn't include it. :x i'll look for it though <3

edit: a smaller picture of the 2nd poster

2qw2by9.jpg

*can someone upload this poster into the gallery? thanks! ^^

Dude. extreme strangling around the neck can make you bleed out through your ears mouth nose or eyes. :|

ANYWAYS, OK JIYEON PLEASE DONT DIE. ALTHOUGH I DID READ THAT SHE WILL DIE... I HATE SPOILERS.. OMG IM SPOILING NOW. sarreh.