Diadem Forums

[10.07.09] Jiyeon, "I had a hard time filming Death Bell 2."

*YANiPOPO*

gallery_227_365_22424.jpg

Just fresh from finishing her recording of 'Death Bell 2', T-ara's Jiyeon talks about the hardships she faced while filming for the movie.

She talks about the comparisons made by people among her and Death Bell 1's female lead Nam Gyu-ri. She explains, "Because I'm one of the leads, I feel alot of burden. I don't take any scene light-heartedly or lackadaisically. I knew from the start I will be compared to Nam Gyu-ri-sunbaenim*, because she was the female lead in the first installment of Death Bell, and she won an award for her spectacular acting. Sometimes, I already memorize the scene because we will repeat it for about 10 times."

Jiyeon, who already had debuted in previous dramas prior to her debut in T-ara, most notably in MBC's Hon(Soul) says even with T-ara's busy schedule, she had to sacrifice sleep just to film. She has missed a couple of T-ara's group performance because of her filming.

Meanwhile, Death Bell 2 will be released nation-wide in South Korea on July 28th. It will also be shown in Taiwan and Hongkong in different film festivals.

~~~

Cr: Newsen + Tiaradiadem.com

Translation by : *YANiPOPO* @tiaradiadem.com

OK. SO WHY THE TOOOOT DO YOU HAVE TO REPEAT 10 TIMES. HUH DIRECTOR. THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS THIS GIRL IS STREZZED OUT OWKEY. HMPH! but im still anticipating *mwahahaha*

gallery_227_365_22424.jpg

wow.. jiyeon you must be very stressed out huh! but for a flim you must never give up although you felt tired... you need ur rest after all! :rolleyes: FIGHTING JIyeon thats my angel! :huh: Hope to watch you on the cinema soon! 3 weeks more :) Gosa 2 and JIYEON DAEBAK!

Well a filming a movie is more tiring and stressful than a drama. This is why CCM should have made Jiyeon skip all the group activities so she could rest a little.

OK. SO WHY THE TOOOOT DO YOU HAVE TO REPEAT 10 TIMES. HUH DIRECTOR

I guess the director is a perfectionist and is afraid of the critics the movie will receive.

man, thats must be hard redoing a scene 10 times

if i were her i would get crazy and bunch who ever was making the NGs

she must had felt the same but couldn't do it

hope this pays of and the movie gets a good responds from the viewers

and jiyeonie don't worry you'll get many rewards

you don't need to worry about it, you'v done your best

jiyeonie FIGHTING :D :D :D

oh jiyeon!!have a break after all this okay!!

you have been trying to hard to fulfill your dreams and we are proud of you that you have succeeded.

now take a good long rest from everything.you have not reach 19 years old (in korea) and yet you are very stress.take good care of yourself.your unnis,family and your fans here will support you no matter what.

JIYEON HWAITINGGG!!!!!

Hahaha. I like the P/S at the last part.

For those who have not done production before, filming a scene for 10 minutes is considered average. A lot of factors are in play when they roll the camera. Sometimes, it may be the actors and actresses fault by saying the wrong line, sometimes, a slight disturbance to the surrounding will also garner a NG. Ultimately, the director is concerned with saying the story and making all the actors and actresses (especially our Ji Yeon, hahahah) look good on screen.

Now that filming for Death Bell 2 is over, I hope she can take a break, no matter how small. She needs it badly.

Ji Yeon hwaiting!

Ouch 10 times she makes sure that the film was good

she's a good actress i thinks death bell 2 will be a great hit

get a break you work hard

i will go to korea just to watch the film

Jiyeon Fighting!!! <3