Diadem Forums

[10.07.18] T-ara's Jiyeon on Boram, "Isn't she an elementary kid?"

nathaniel

2010071722142908324_1.jpg

Through a recent interview, T-ara revealed their first impressions of each other.

Aired on the 17th, KBS2's "Entertainment Tonight" conducted a guerrilla date for T-ara's 1-year anniversary (since debut).

On this broadcast, Soyeon was unable to participate, but the other five members were all there at the amusement park, along with an MC.

Through questions and answers, it was revealed that Jiyeon was the member who gave the best first impression and that Eunjung was the one who gave the worst. EunJung said, "When I first saw Jiyeon she was in year 3 at high school, she looked like a baby and had long eyelashes. My first impression of her was good." For Hyomin, she said, "My first impression was that her features weren't usual.. I thought she was a fierce unnie at first."

Boram said that the member with both the best first impression, and the worst, was Jiyeon. Boram said, "At first, she was really sweet but then after a few minutes, she turned cold and just greeted me with, 'Hi, I'm Jiyeon. I'm 17." JiYeon then responded, "Boram was so small and cute. I actually thought, 'Why is there an elementary kid here," she said which aroused laughs.

Qri was next, she said the best first impression for her was Hyomin, and the worst was for Eunjung. "On the first day, the only two members I met were Eunjung and Hyomin," she said, "Hyomin was being really nice and friendly to me that day but Eunjung was staying away from me and ignored me," she revealed, causing Eunjung to become embarrassed.

For the best first impression Jiyeon chose Hyomin, and for the worst she chose Qri. She said, "I thought that Hyomin was really pretty and cute, and she was around my age while there were older unnies around," she said, "At first I thought Qri might have been a foreigner, and she was difficult to approach, but now I know she is native to Korea," she said laughing.

Finally, for Hyomin's first impression she thought the worst of Qri, and the best of Jiyeon. She said: "When I first saw Qri, she seemed similar to me for being an ulzzang."

The T-ara members members enjoyed a wide variety of rides and the atmosphere on the show was very festive.

source: http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno...071722142908324

cr: cr: nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + asiae

rofl at the member's answers... this new leader thing is definitely going to be interesting since the ex-maknae's first impression is lol to the new leader, puahahahah..

anyways... i wonder why the article doesn't mention the reason why jiyeon has the worst first impression from hyomin....

thanks for translating!

i'm looking forward for T-ara's comeback~ weeee ♥

LMFAO! Jiyeon's first impression of Hyomin is hilarious.... "At first I thought Hyomin might have been a foreigner, and she was difficult to approach, but now I know she is native to Korea"

Oh Jiyeon, is so cute and adorable when she answers these questions... and too bad Soyeon wasn't there -.-

LOL Boram looking like a elementary kid <3! It's hilarious on seeing

T-ara members telling each others worse and best first impressions

:) I wonder why Jiyeon's first impression on Hyomin was the worst..

Really sad that Soyeon couldn't be there for the interview.

You got the members switched around

In the video it said Jiyeon was Hyomin's best first impression and Qri as her worst xD

Jiyeon also picked Hyomin for best first impression ;_;

sorry about that~ i was tired this morning lol

it's fixed now :D

I was laughing when I saw this : "JiYeon then responded, "Boram was so small and cute. I actually thought, 'Why is there an elementary kid here," she said which aroused laughs."

HAHA. My first impression of T-ara was also similar, Boram was so cute and small size.

Hyomin looks cute with the black specs!