Diadem Forums

[10.07.29] T-ara celebrates their One-Year Anniversary at the Movies

nathaniel

201007291054041001_1.jpg

One year ago, T-ara debuted through MBC's "Golden Fishery - Radio Star". At that time it was an unique way for a singer to debut, but now they're celebrating this special anniversary date.

T-ara all went and greeted fans at the opening of Jiyeon's "Death Bell 2" film.

T-ara's actively promoted several songs throughout the past year like, "Lies", "Bo Peep Bo Peep", "I Go Crazy Because of You" and "Like The First Time", along with the project group songs with Supernova, "TTL" and "TTL Listen.2". They've all gone to #1 on various music sites, along with several being ranked one on music programs.

T-ara members also showcased themselves as actors this past year. Eunjung was in "Coffee House" while Jiyeon was in the dramas "Soul" and "God of Study" and the movie "Death Bell 2" showcasing they are not just performers.

In addition, Hyomin was in the variety show "Invincible Youth" and began shooting for the drama "My Girlfriend is a Gumiho", and Qri also began shooting for "Updates from Southern Trader Kim Chulsoo", showcasing a different look.

"Death Bell 2" was released yesterday which starred T-ara's Jiyeon. T-ara started yesterday going to the screenings and plans to go to over 300 showings to support Jiyeon and to meet with fans and moviegoers to celebrate the one year anniversary since T-ara's debut.

"Death Bell 2" is about a special class in the summer where murders begin happening and the students go into survival mode while the murderer plays a game with them.

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100729n08162

cr: nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + nate

I fell in love with them when i first listen to "Like The First Time" live.. not "Bo Peep" tho~

it was at YouTube. n from that video too that i gained interest in Eunjung! :P

ever since that day, ive never looked back when i say "they are awesome!" :P

Happy One Year Anniversary!!

T-ara hwaiting~ :P

Now I'm really really proud for the girls ^^ They're very successful! And they earned that success by hardwork, and for that, I REALLY AM PROUD to be their fan!!! wii.

more anniversaries to come T-ARA. It's daebak for you.

lol, their picture in this article is super pretty. They look so gorgeous in white and I noticed the changes in Qri & Boram's hair. kekeke. So pretty.