Diadem Forums

[10.08.16] T-ara's "Rhythmic Touch" proves to be successful

nathaniel

img-20100816102229_497ef0ed.jpg

The girl group T-ara becomes even hotter by starring in a new mobile game.

Recently T-ara recruited a new member and changed the leader, creating a hot subject but the old T-ara will be starring in a new dance mobile game made by Omnitel called "Rhythmic Touch of T-ara", and has received great critical responses.

T-ara only debuted a year ago, but they're not only singers but actresses starring in dramas, movies, musicals and CFs. A mobile game is a new thing for T-ara who recently announced a new album coming in September-October.

On the 22nd, all the members of T-ara (not including Hwayoung) will hold a promotional party for the "Rhythmic Touch" sponsored by GNiA.

There's expected to be a special time during the event for fans to meet with T-ara.

Last month marked the one-year anniversary since T-ara's debut. They've had a very busy schedule recently with meeting fans and heading to Death Bell 2 screenings.

Launched earlier this month, "Rhythmic Touch" is a mobile game where users play music by hitting the correct notes to T-ara's songs. It's already proved to be very popular.

source: http://thegames.co.kr/main/newsview.php?id...mp;category=101

cr: nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + the games

T-ara success is so great. they are getting more famous now. I can't wait for their new release album on september or october. Does their new album include the new member too? What will their new game be? I hope it will be world wide. so we ppl from different country can play it =D

omooo .. i so wanna get my hands on that game! .. T-ara is just Jjang! they are garnering so much attention off and on shore.. so many drama, movies, variety show and cf from the girls! .. this is awesome.. cant wait for the game =D .. T-ara Jjang!!

T-ara FIGHTING!!! <3

T-ara <3