Diadem Forums

[10.09.18] T-ara sends their holiday greetings to their fans

*YANiPOPO*

23u4fev.jpg

Girl-group T-ara send out their holiday (Chuseok) greetings to their fans.

Newsen has recently conducted an interview with T-ara, in their Hanboks (traditional Korean clothing).

After they have debuted, they were always busy even during the holidays. When they were asked what their plans were for the holidays, Soyeon said, "I want to go home." New leader Boram shares her thoughts, "I want see my parents, and talk to my younger sibling". While member Eunjung still had no plans, Hyomin says, "I want to see all my relatives. I go home late because of filming 'My Girlfriend is a Nine-tailed Fox'. I wanna see my family and my younger sibling"

T-ara finishes the interview with their ending remarks to their fans, "Have a fun holiday with your families! Please watch out for us in various Chuseok Specials on TV shows!"

T-ara is busy preparing for their comeback during this holiday. With their new member, they plan to show a new image.

Cr: Newsen, Nate(sources) + *YANiPOPO* @tiaradiadem(Translation)

Theyre very busy, as members and as T-ara. damn.

23u4fev.jpg

as much as i want to see the girls in Chuseok specials, i think they should just be with their families and have a good rest. i mean they are coming back and it's gonna be busy for them. so i would want them to be fresh and energetic till that comes. i don't mind not seeing them in shows if it's the only way to make them happy and maybe for their health.