Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] Which T-ara Member do you ADMIRE the most?

dis_crazy_girl

So Today i wrote about my unnie's (T-ARA)*In English Class*

My teacher asked me who i'd admire(?) I Said "IDK ALRITEEE'!" So then she told me that it can be your idol "ANYONE!" So i was thinking of which idol made me differnt whenever i came to a fan site..So i said to my self.."T-ARA ^__^" And i chose my Unnie Ham Eunjeong:]

I really admire her because..

Reason #1: SHE'S AWESOME!

Reason #2:I love watching movies and eunjung is also an actress so actress was my 1st choice what i wanted to be when i grew up but i notice..NAW I DONT HAVE TO BE LIKE HER JusT B.CUZ YEAH

Reason #3: She loves taking pictures *LIKE MEH~* and post them up and edit them and i really do enjoy editing stuff for no reason so when i grow up i really want to be a photographer:]

Reason #4: She's always positive..*BUT NOT WHEN FUNNY THINGS AND RAMNDON THING'S SHOW UP ^__^*

Reason #5: She loves and care for people that ARE ACTUALLY IN HER LIFE..EXAMPLE: Her mom her daddy and ECT. Oh AND Boram,Qri,Soyeon,Hyomin,Jiyeon,and ALMOST Hwayoung:]]

SO..WHO DO YOU ADMIRE THE MOST IN T-ARA? ^__^ HEHE..PLEASE GIVE AT LEAST 2 Reason's:] *OR MORE*

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I admire all the members but If I have to name one is Hyomin.

1st reason: She's so cool~!

2nd reason: She is a really good singer. Hyomin and T-ara inspire me to not give up my dream to become a singer when I'm older.

3rd reason: She is funny. I like how the way she is. She popped put a new personality on IY and showed them that she could be like the other idols but different.

4th reason: I see that she cares for all her members too lol all the members care about each other. She feeds them though and she isn't afraid to talk about them too, that means they are all so close to each other, which is a really good thing. :D

There is more I admire about Hyomin but here are some reasons.

EUN JUNG

1. she caught my eye first of all

2. she sings and raps perfectly and for me she is the best in T-ara (in singing)

3. She is beautiful i just can die of watching her.

4. Her smile is killer.

5. She can't be cuter.. I just cant stop repeating how cute she is.

6. SHE IS SO PRECIOUS. I LOVE HER WITH ALL MY HEART <333333

Izzz... about my opinion, i'll pick Qri unnie 'cause :

1. She's so pretty heart.png *forever be my princess in my heart~ lol! =))

2. The smile of her heart.png ~ yah, to be honest it often makes me FAINT for more times =))

3. Her voice. i don't know exactly what others think about it, but for me, isn't mean i love her that i said so, 'cause i've ever paid attention to her voice not only 1 or 2 times. Finally i realized that Qri unnie voice not bat at all, i also hate others who say my Qri's voice is weak. Though if she said that by her, but i think some one will don't want to admit it *like me* :rolleyes: )

4. The characters. Her moderate, her way of talking. And also be the shy girl, too ^^

5. Her laboriousness heart.png ~ seems she always does very well when she got the works. Esp. when she performed. she showed all her ability on her works, i can see how many efforts she spent on the work. *yoh~ i wish i can do like her =))*

6. The hair styles of her heart.png i extremely love her hair styles. Qri unnie always changes her hair with another occasions and of course it always looks suit. and pretty to my princess at all time. *we-all girls of course also want to make own hair more special than, right? ^^ i sure you'll admire about her hair styles, too ^^*

Yah! i'm really want to find more reasons why i admired my Qri unnie heart.png =)) can't tell enough reasons i loved her :) ) aw~ really go crazy 'cause of her now =)) heart.png

Thank you a lot for founding this topic ^^ it's very great ideas. i wish i could say all reasons to all T-ara member why i love them~ lol! =))

• 5 weeks later...

I love all the members, but if we use the word 'admire' then it has got to be Soyeon. (she's my #3 bias)

1) Her charisma on stage is just mind blowing O.o

2) Professional. that word defines Soyeon. The way she carries herself and the way she talks just screams professionalism.

3) Her voice~ hands down, she's got one of the best vocals among kpop idols.

4) Member interaction~ I can ship her with any member xD So my heart is always torn when it comes to shipping.

5) She can RAP! Hell yeah, it's hot and cool and powerful when she raps.

6) Sexy, hot, cute, pretty. I can stare at her the whole day.

7) The stuff she says are hilarious. and she can keep a straight face while saying it ;D

8) She's T-ara. nuff said

okay those are enough reasons. there's more if anyone's interested. She may not be number one, but I spazz about her often =3

• 4 weeks later...

SoYeon

1) Her voice is amazing, she can sing any type of song and do it perfectly.

2) She never gave up her dreams, even after seeing her former group (SNSD) becoming the biggest girlgroup in Korea while she was still a trainee in CCM and thinking what her life could've been if she never left.

3) She's honest and speaks her mind about anything.

4) She has crazily awesome leadership skills that make me think she would've been a great leader for T-ARA since the beginning.

5) She takes care of everyone

• 2 weeks later...

Eunjung!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. I just love her rapping parts especially MaBoo, TTL, TTL 2 and adlibs in YaYaYa, Falling You, You You You (i guess she can sing highest notes among T-ara)

2. Charismatic T-ara former leader (love her expression in live performance)

3. She just so gorgeous to me (although previously she known as fashion terrorist LOL)

4. Her acting is getting better and better (love Death Bell, Coffee House...can't wait for Dream High)

For me 100% SOYEON [My Bias] :D

Reason 1: I LOVE HER VOCAL DARM MUCH~! She's 1 of my favourite vocal in girl group

Reason 2: She's preety in long hair and cute with short :P

Reason 3: SHE HAVE A TALENT OF RAPPING!!! Her rapping skill was DAEBAK :D

Reason 4: I like her leader attitude :P she's like a mother in T-ara

Reason 5: She will say anything~~ and its really ANYTHING.. Honest indeed :D

Reason 6: A Joker in T-ara~ Love her joke especially about her dog in SGB

Reason 7: 1 word about her : AMAZING~~

To be honest, I love all the t-ara members equally because of their own unique characteristics. Usually my bias would be Soyeon, but right now I feel like choosing Hyomin.

- I love her sense of humour!

- She's not afraid to be herself on TV.

- She seems like someone would be a really good friend that you could lean on. After watching the episode of IY where Sunny leaves, I got that impression.

There's a lot more but I'll stop here. :D

Well, I do admire all the members as they have very own uniqueness and personality. Somehow, since Soyeon is my bias, I shall say that I admire her the most.. :D

1) She sings amazingly!! in any kind of songs. Yeah, she's pretty good in rapping too.. Super cool!

2) She just an irresistibly cute T-ara <3 And, yes, she's pretty as well. I really like when she smiles, more likely when she smile with her teeth.. <3

3) She seems to be a caring person. Either to the members, as well as their fans, despite having an ice-queen look.. :)

4) Well, I just like her style..enough saying.. :D:P:)

That's it...she just amazing!