Diadem Forums

[10.12.28] Soyeon cannot recognize her mother's voice?

*YANiPOPO*

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She says, "Whenever I hear my mom's voice through the phone I don't recognize it. Then she directly said to me 'Soyeon this is your mom!' and I thought she was still my aunt."

LOL! there are people who re like that, especially if you'll not be able to talk with those people often. They often have to shout it directly who they are :)

maybe it's because they didn't get to see each other so often because of soyeon's schedule.

it's kinda sad on the mother's part having her daughter unable to recognize her voice.

well i hope that they have more time to spend together so that no more incidents like this occur in the future.

Aww. Poor So Yeon unnie can't recognize her umma's voice. :D

Probably because of their schedule that's why she can't see her umma anymore.

Well, I always know when my mom calls me.

She has a distinct voice.

And take note, she screams at me almost every morning. So, that's probably why. :P

I understand that feeling when your tired and so forth, the person you want to talk to would be your mother. They listen to your complaints. I have never been away from home for more than 2 weeks so i dont know what it feels like not to see your parents for a long period of time...2 weeks isnt exactly enough to start missing them especially when your having fun (holidays)