dianapetrina

[12.01.25] T-ara's Eunjung injured her left kneecap, needs 6 weeks to recover

I seriously worry about her, she gets injured so much. I'm so scared that one day the injury will be permanent or something. I hope Eunjung recovers quickly and keeps herself safe!

Message to CCM :

" Please let T-ara members have their 10 days holidays as soon as possible especially Eunjung ! Her case is getting worse

due to overworking , i don't wish to see any others T-ara members getting injury ! Thank You ! "

Molkang Molkang ! ^ - ^~~

this is so sad especially after she was chosen to be biggest singer of 2012!!! hopefully it won't deter too much...(just 6 weeks right?) eek....hope you get better eunjung nuna!!

Omg I hope she's alright. It sounds like it was a nasty injury. I'm really worried about the girls getting hurt and sick. The only good thing about it is that she will get some rest and a little break. I hope they let her fully rest and not try to rush her recovery.

Omg poor Eunjung unnie :( They are working so hard and even getting injured in process. Don worry girls, Diadems will always be here to support you! Hope Unnie will recover soon. ;):)