Diadem Forums
Sign in to follow this  
s-park

[12.07.03] Quick News - T-ara's Jiyeon to film for Running Man

I have been waiting for Jiyeon to appear in another Running Man episode :D For me this would make up for her having no drama this year despite other 3 members do ^_^ I hope she appears alone though or with at most 1 other guest because I don't want her to be overshadowed like before...And no more pairing with Kim Jong Kook please <_<

Running man!!!! shows her popularity and attention she is getting in the industry!!!~~ :D to be able to record for running man! i hope other members get to film for running man too! :D

great..i want to see her badly in variety show..

i hope someone will update those episode soon..

can't wait to see jiyeon's appearance..

i wish to see her in drama again..miss her a lot..

Wow, another variety appearance... but again, mixed emotions here... I really want to always see the Queens on show but I'm also really so worried with their health due to hectic sched >.<

anyway, gotta wait for this :D

Thanks for this piece of news! I'm excited for this! Really it's about time she makes another guesting on Running Man ( I love that show!). I wonder if she's the lone guest for that episode or who other guests will be. I also hope one day all of the T-ara member would be able to guest in Running Man, Eunjung guested in episode 7 and that was such a long time ago.

Yes, Another Running Man episode I HAVE to WATCH!! With Jiyeon for this episode and episode 55, Hyomin on episode 80 and Eunjung back at 7, all we need are the other girls (Heck, even the random picture clue on ep. 79 was pretty funny)

Guest pik85

I'm so happy to see her back on variety shows!!! can't wait to see it :)

PUAHAHA.. JIyeon on Running Man.. Hope it's individual race.. Jiyeon will sure hunt everyone down and win with no problem..xD er.. maybe only fight wif COmmander but aegyo works on him.. :P