Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] What do you think of the song 'I Go crazy Because Of You'?

jak446

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, it's a song I can only listen to when I watch one of T-ara's live performances. There's just way too much autotune in the song. I'm not some music purist who thinks autotune is the devil but IGCBOY has way too much. I can't even pick out the member's voices from each other when I'm listening to the audio track by itself. I mean even Soyeon's part is heavily autotuned and she's the main vocalist. :) It's only because of T-ara's on-stage charm that I can enjoy the song.

I really like the song, it is very sexy. It has a Britney Spears feel to it.

But when I first saw the mv I was like what is this? It made me dizzy with all those different shots and lighting, I thought that they could have done better with that concept.

The song is better when they perform it live.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

At first I thought the song was just ok, didn't really like it or hate it. i thought there was way too much autotune usage but as time went on the song grew on me and the hook and dance to the hook was very catchy. still think there was too much use of autotune but overall the song grew on me.