1. 1. Most underrated member?

• Eunjung
    • Hyomin
    • Jiyeon
    • Qri
    • Boram
    • Soyeon

okay, I'm having a hard time here. XD

I would say Qri and Boram is the most underrated since they are given lesser lines plus the fact that aside from T-ara promotions as a whole and concert as a whole, i think there is no more for them... Spotlight for them is also like none... They seemed like a real back up dancer and only an extra additional beauty and even criticized as "talentless" which supposed to be not. They do have talent but i think their management is satisfied with them just be in group and add more members to imply that "they still need to grow in character/personality" rather than develop their potential and skills. I believe Boram has this great deep voice passion for singing. Qri also has this sweet voice.

Soyeon is, for me, underrated too. We know Soyeon has this great voice. She is also the spokesperson, oh friendly spokesperson of the group... She also appeared in few variety shows, that is only her and not T-ara as a group,.. but despite her vocal or talkative character, and the main vocal, i think her recognition is not that much which i would say should not be as well because of how active she is... But i am really happy that, for the first time she will have her first debut in acting, cameo aside. Hope this will boost her recognition more.

Youngie, well, i would say among other members she is the one who is less popular, well, maybe because she is a year later debuted than others. But atleast she has stored up one recognition to her... "a powerful rapper". Well, but aside from that, i also think her screen time is also less. Since we can only see her in T-ara as a whole, and guest in some variety shows which doesn't even enough focus on her because maybe she talk less. But good to see that in recent guest of her, like 100m challenge, somehow she talk too much that gives her more screen time...

Okay, so after my monologue here, i decided, it will be... Boram. But if it is not for the drama series, I'll cast it to Ssyo. Qri, on the other hand, despite her silent type of girl and less lines, she is recognized by people. Rambo, recognition is lesser maybe because of this height thingy too, which people shouldn't judge it like that.

• 2 weeks later...

I voted for Boram, even though it is a hard choice between her and Qri. They are always left by the sideline. If they have even 1 line in the songs that is already a lot. Which is strange, Qri is very beautiful and I don't see why they don't showcase her more. And Boram has an amazing voice (and is actually really pretty in my opinion).

Besides this, Boram has an amazing personality.

boram. her voice is actually quiet good and has a nice tune. maybe because it's just my bias, i can differ her vocal from the rest the second one after soyeon. give her proper breath training, and more lines, i'm sure she won't disappoint.

anyway, hwayoung isn't here, and honestly i'm a bit annoyed when she first came and offer nothing. however, after watching t-ara on sbs chocolate and she did a solo rap, i noticed she's got a good flow. none in t-ara i consider as a rapper aside her. i hate when people neglect rappers, think lightly of them, and consider speed-talking as a rap. before dbd, probably public never realize how good she is as a rapper. honestly, aside from miryo, yoobin, bekah, and cl, she's the only girl group rapper i like.

• 3 weeks later...

Im gonna be totally honest here and say that boram isn't underrated at all. I honestly feel she has no talent at all her voice is too soft, it lacks power (jiyeon and qri may not have much talent in singing either but at least they have voices that can be heard past the first row), she has also admitted to being a bad dancer. Boram really has nothing working for her, so I voted for qri. Qri could still be an actor if she improved her acting, she also has a beautiful voice that I just noticed when she sang 'dont leave'. Qri can really do a lot more to become one of the more popular members but she needs more opportunities

I say qri ... she has the looks to be sexy, cute, and pretty ... has a really cute voice and she is a good dancer ... Boram is really cute but she lacks the flexibility to become another role ... Plus Boram's fan base is way bigger than qri's and she got parents that are famous too .. Qri deserves more than what she has now ...