Diadem Forums

[10.07.23] The power of T-ara, successfully branching out to acting

*YANiPOPO*

Jiyeon, Eunjung, Hyomin and now Qri. T-ara seem to have been successfully entering the acting area of the Korean entertainment industry.

This coming July 31, Qri will officially have a lead role in a drama, still having no official title. You can remember Qri from her short role in MBC's "Queen Seon Duk." It was her first role in a major drama show.

Jiyeon, who has recently been everywhere in the industry, has started with MBC's drama, Soul, alongside leader, Boram. After that, she was casted in KBS' God of Study as one of the lead roles. Not stopping there, after her stint in God of Study, she was casted again as one of the lead roles in the 2nd installment of the popular Death Bell. After she has finished her filming for the movie, she once again proved her popularity by being chosen as one of the 12 girls.

Eunjung, who already had acting jobs before she even debuted with T-ara, has enjoyed popularity among the viewers as well. Her drama "Coffee House" just wrapped up, but she already has a movie planned.

Lastly, Hyomin who had debuted earlier in her career as a musical actress, was casted in KBS 2's popular show "Invincible Youth". Now, she has been casted as one of the lead roles in the drama "My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox."

Article: Newsen

Translation: Yanipopo @ tiaradiadem.com

It's no surprise since a lot of idols and singers nowadays would try out acting. The Korean drama industry seems to be a huge demand and successful these days. I think T-ARA members will be able to rise into stardom if they work hard to follow the footstep of other superstar actors.

yep yep i watched the soul drama, only boram's and jiyeone cut

i didn't have the guts to watch the full show to be honest

and i can say they can act

Eunjung's drama was fun really and i loved her acting

and im looking forward for Qri and Hyomin's acting

hope they succeed in their acting

i hope to see soyeon acting hope she would be next :o

T_ARA :P^_^:P

I realized that they were all slowly becoming actresses earlier,

but I thought I was just being overly analytical!

glad I'm not the only one then ^^

They're all so cute and talented,

I wish them the best of luck with acting.

Now... when will the other girls start acting too? =D

i was so damn happy to see all of them got some experience in acting industry.

we know that it's not so easy to get the chance and they all will learn something from this too!

i'm looking forward to see Qri though. for me she looks like the one who doesn't stand out much so this one needs to be success! haha