• Eunjeong
    • Hyomin
    • Hwayoung
    • Jiyeon

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely gotta go with Soyeon as well for best mom, although I was tempted to vote Jiyeon. She may be young but she pretty caring and selfless... at least from what little I've seen.

Anyways I haven't started to watch it yet. For some reason I think Qri will be the weakest and will break first.

Guest paradoxurus

At first, i thought Hyomin will be a worst mom because of her character in IY but after watched Hello Baby, i think she quite good esp with Maiden..Maiden seem to like Hyomin and they look really cute together.. :D

I think Boram the worst. She easily get panicked when the kids cry. I think Jiyeon better than Boram.

• 3 weeks later...

best mom: hwayoung

worst mom: not sure yet, i watched till 5th episode..

Its funny how the member keep handing Maden to Hwayoung. She is the one who always care for Maden while the other member were trying to get Mason and Mavin attention. also while the other member doing their own stuff, she took care the three of them..

Mason seem to favor hyomin the most. and Mavin likes Jiyeon and Soyeon. members that are left are, Qri, Eunjung and Boram, it seem they have the less interaction with the babies.

I really need a thread to spazz about Hello Baby. Shoul I make one???

the most mom would be either soyeon or hwayoung

but i guess more to soyeon

she is calm as usual,mature enough to handle babies

boram could be the worst

even the oldest in t-ara but she usually nervous and frighten out toward the babies

but HB not over yet and i'm hoping they'll become the best moms in the world

this experiences useful for them in future when getting married and having their own babies

Okay, I've watched until episode 8, and far I think the best mom is Soyeon with Hwayoung right behind. Soyeon seems to handle really well any situation and Hwayoung, more than mom, I think of her as the older sister hehehe ^_^

Worst mom... Boram? :mellow: I don't know, but I don't see her that connected with the kids, although it was really cute when she cried because of Mason XD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...