Diadem Forums

[10.12.25] Soyeon receives a proposal from her favorite idol group Click B's Oh Jeong Hyuk

*YANiPOPO*

vhdn2v.jpg

On an upcoming episode of MBC's 'Bouquet', Soyeon gets a proposal from her favorite idol group Click B's member Oh Jeong Hyuk!

Soyeon has expressed her feelings about Click B being her favorite group since before. She expressed she liked the members and Oh Jeong Hyuk during their Click B days.

As a huge fan, Soyeon even used to save money for Click B. She used the money she saved to buy Click B a memorable orange sofa. When asked if Oh Jeong Hyuk remembers the sofa, he answered he vividly remembers the sofa and thanks Soyeon for it.

To show his gratitude after all the years, he gave Soyeon a hug and has proposed romantically to her. He prepared a special song for Soyeon, singing Brian McKnight's "Back To One" and knelt infront of her, making Soyeon the envy of the people watching.

~~~

Cr: Newsen

Written By: Go Kyungmin

Translation By: *YANiPOPO* @Tiaradiadem.com

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow

soyeon is so cute in korean traditional costume

i remember this

soyoen already mention the same story in Star Golden Bell

in that show Oh Jeong Hyuk also told MC about the orange sofa that he received from his fan

he actually don't know that sofa is sent by soyeon until she revealed it to the audiences

how can Oh Jeong Hyuk not propose to her because she is so beautiful and talented

YANI..

this is my 1st thought abt this news.

YANI, R U JEALOUS?

HE PROPOSED UR FUTURE GIRLFRIEND SOYEON!

LOL!

dont answer that! XDD

Soyeon must be so happy. her cheeks were turning red!

cute! cute! cute!

Hahahaha actually the simple fact that other people are meeting soyeon and not me im already jealous but at the same time im happy theyre meeting an amazing person XDDD

Actually, it has been hilarious every time Soyeon and Oh Jeong Hyuk are in any show, together. Soyeon's being a huge fan has always been brought up :D && it's funny when they bring up the "orange sofa" gift she had spent upon for Click B's housewarming back then.

It's just cute that, an avid 'fan' and her 'idol' meet each other in one guesting. Even if you say that Soyeon is an idol now, it would be very overwhelming for her to be talking and relating her stories while her idol is just some inches away from her *squeals* & just listening, and staring at her. LOL.

Now I kinda relate that to Ryeowook's feelings when Bada hugged him (and he has been a diehard SES fan ever, same to Soyeon's situation XD)

BUT BUT BUT, i dunno, Bouquet has always been just liek a joke proposal or whatever. (he must be really grateful for her huh?) :DDD