Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ] KKS changing T-ara to 9 member group

iam diadem

Terribly sorry to burst your bubble but he said the member addition is taking place in July, when the 2nd album is released.

Optimistically, I hope he changes his mind but considering that his brain is floating somewhere in outer space, I wouldn't expect much from that ridiculous clown.

It's bad enough that he even threatened to kick out any of the current members if they don't support his decision (or rather, submit to it) - worse off, he said it front of the press, making himself even more of a nutted retard. This guy's blacklist-happy - during when the 3 KARA members filed a lawsuit against DSP back in 2010, KKS was the a$$hole who actually said that those 3 members needed to be blacklisted from the entertainment business permanently - and got a good amount of flak for it.

The man's a crackpot douchebag who needs his belly and balls stomped on with cleats just to knock some sense into him.

Hell, if the CIA frames him for anything, I'll be jumping in joy. If anything, what T-ara needs is a CEO change or even bigger, an agency change. Any other agency would be willing to take T-ara in behind-the-scenes if CCM f**ks T-ara up any further.

Sorry if I ramble on - my hatred for that son of a b!tch because of his lousy decisions remains strong.

I've worked under a person who was just like him (thinks he's all high'n'mighty, doesn't like to be defied one bit etc.) and suffice to say, it was a rather sh!tty experience.

Yes,just like scatter_88mil said,the 2 new members will only be added in July,when they will be performing their first ever concert in Korea and from that moment,they will promoting together.I can sure that the concert will be pretty messed up.All the lines distributions will have to rearrange amongst themselves - not to mention the new choreographies.I can bet Qri and Boram will just dance,since they practically have little to no lines at all even with 6 members - unless the two new members are rappers too,Hwayoung won't be affected greatly.I'm not really sure about Jiyeon and Eunjung because their lines can be on and off.However,I still think all members' lines will be reduced no matter how much or how little.

Soyeon and mostly Hyomin,the main and lead vocalist respectively,will be terribly affected by that.Heh,when she and Eunjung said that they were fine about the addition during an interview before going to Europe,I never once believe what they said.They are obviously abide by the decision make by that douchebag and KKS,that's a good script *clap* *clap* .Seriously,other members and the most noticeable,Boram's eyes literally almost crying and they were trying so hard to hold it back.

They are tortured by that so-called-CEO and he dares to call them lazy,thinking highly of themselves,prideful and whatever stuff and nonsense AND trying to threaten them by saying he'll kick anyone out if they do not support the addition.And exactly how are they suppose to be nice towards the new members who literally ride onto the popularity that has been built since 2009?I can imagine they are having a big fight at their dorm - especially our leader since she's well known among her fans for being honest and outspoken.

I guess the T in T-ara stands for tired or TORTURED ....30 years of experience your butt.

(p/s:scatter,I almost can't recognize you for having a new profile picture,LOL)

Nice said. Excellent.

Soyeon and mostly Hyomin,the main and lead vocalist respectively,will be terribly affected by that.Heh,when she and Eunjung said that they were fine about the addition during an interview before going to Europe,I never once believe what they said.They are obviously abide by the decision make by that douchebag and KKS,that's a good script *clap* *clap* .Seriously,other members and the most noticeable,Boram's eyes literally almost crying and they were trying so hard to hold it back.

(p/s:scatter,I almost can't recognize you for having a new profile picture,LOL)

Err...could you elaborate on this further? I don't recall Boram being on the verge of tears at the time the group was asked about the member additions just before heading to Europe (I didn't pay attention to the pics).

And lol, I changed the profile pic because I was got sick of the first one.

Nice said. Excellent.

Err...could you elaborate on this further? I don't recall Boram being on the verge of tears at the time the group was asked about the member additions just before heading to Europe (I didn't pay attention to the pics).

And lol, I changed the profile pic because I was got sick of the first one.

Argh,I forgot which video it was since the company uploaded too much videos,LOL.If I find it,I'll post it here.

Well,I might exaggerate a bit,LOL.Pardon me for that :P She didn't exactly almost crying but Boram,who If I recall it right,stood besides Soyeon during the interview couldn't hide her sadness and her face expression literally went blank.Sigh...I'm sure all of them cried in the hotel rooms and dorm.If I were they,I'll sure as hell do that.

Oh wait,just found out the video.

And I just noticed that Eunjung looked quite down too while Hyomin was trying to awkwardly smile and nods.I was so surprised when I knew that KKS didn't tell them about the whole members change.In fact,they said they didn't know about the leader rotation (when Eunjung passes her leadership to Boram and from Boram to Hyomin when T-ara's fans already know that) What the big capital F?

But then again,this is probably my wild imagination.

I don't know, the video quality isn't high quality enough for me to catch Boram's expressions clearly (hell, maybe I'm just blind as a bat) but you do have a point about Eun Jung though - actually, judging from the view (despite the quality), they ALL look awkward at best, as if they never expected to be asked about it.

Then again, I don't know how girls would react if they were asked about something negative related to them lol.

Scatter_88mil ^LMAO at your "I'm blind as a bat" idiom :D I won't blame you for that.Maybe I just love to "scan" their face expression - even though it's not there.And yes I agree,besides the low quality,the video is too short for us to jump into conclusion.

But yeah,thinking of it again,of course they will look like that.I mean,it will be really weird if they smile,chuckle and laugh regarding this serious matter that will affected their incomes and popularity.That 2 newbies seriously need to be good at singing.

Oh well that is so sad!i didnt read the news about KKS saying that july they going to change member .i really eish kks will not change 7-ARA forever!

Ehhh....personally I think 6-ara is the best. I still don't get why the group needs 3 rappers in a 7-member group, not to mention Eun Jung, one of the more better singers of the group itself is pretty much getting less and less lines - effectively seen at Lovey Dovey and as far as I'm concerned, Hwa Young can't sing because she's not meant to.

Going by how most people gradually came to accept Hwa Young into the group, it's no doubt they'll eventually come to accept the other 2 new members as well, even if it takes a while. That effectively makes US fans as the losers, meaning we pretty much ended up swallowing KKS's bull****.

Ehhh....personally I think 6-ara is the best. I still don't get why the group needs 3 rappers in a 7-member group, not to mention Eun Jung, one of the more better singers of the group itself is pretty much getting less and less lines - effectively seen at Lovey Dovey and as far as I'm concerned, Hwa Young can't sing because she's not meant to. Going by how most people gradually came to accept Hwa Young into the group, it's no doubt they'll eventually come to accept the other 2 new members as well, even if it takes a while. That effectively makes US fans as the losers, meaning we pretty much ended up swallowing KKS's bull****.

I think so too because last time t-ara fans also dont want one more people to join in but now they okay already then now 2 more member joining in.In about 1 year time i think they will accept already.7 member t-ara already too much already dont u think so?Qri and boram has too little lines in lovey dovey and other song i wish KKS can be fair and give them some more lines to show off their skills

I think so too because last time t-ara fans also dont want one more people to join in but now they okay already then now 2 more member joining in.In about 1 year time i think they will accept already.7 member t-ara already too much already dont u think so?Qri and boram has too little lines in lovey dovey and other song i wish KKS can be fair and give them some more lines to show off their skills

At this rate, it seems that T-ara is going to be adding members every year or every other year.... Even though i became a T-ara fan after Hwayoung was added, because i've listen to their songs from their debut to present, even i don't understand why she was added when they had two good rappers to begin with, and even so, they really only need one anyways. But meh, 7 is a good number. Should stay that way imo.

Personally, i wouldn't have mind the 2 member addition IF the other members were given a chance to sing and just didn't live up to the expectations of the fans and/or the PDs.

But just adding these members and saying that they'll be helping Soyeon with the vocals when they already have two perfectly good lead vocals, Eunjung and Hyomin, is what is making me very upset and not willing to accept the two additions.

In any case, i'll still give them a chance, after all, they'll be part of T-ara (as much as i hate to admit it) However, if they fail to meet my expectations of them, because of KKS's reason of sticking them in T-ara, i don't think they'll be paying much attention to them in the future or supporting them whatsoever.

It wouldn't surprise me if the 2 new members were mediocre or even downright horrible at singing - besides, KKS tends to overexaggerate things pretty badly at times - one of them being Hwa Young's addition, in which his reason was to supposedly 'lower the average age' of the group - and yet, 5 of the members are still in their early to mid 20s.

Second example would be the case of Shannon, him claiming that she will become the 'next BoA'.

Even his announcement of member addition was bloated a bit, calling the girls 'lazy' and 'prideful'. The guy probably stole a bag full of crack and smoked it all prior to the news.

Kks wanted to get a better average age by adding a member inside....so i think the 2 member going to add also doing it for the same purpose.(heard that one of the member is same age with jiyeon).i dont know y must kks add just to get a average age....

Actually, forget what I said about Ji Yeon not losing her maknae position - the new member is actually 14, 16 by Korean age once her 15th birthday passes (presumebly this year, since she's 3rd year in junior high). The second member has been confirmed to be Ji Yeon's age, like you said.

Suffice to say, it is a horrible decision.

I seriously think KKS is being out of his mind.

T-ara is the most hardworking k pop girl group out there, and they are involved with so many philanthropy programmes already. If KKS wants to expand his income >. > maybe he should re divert his funds into promoting T-ara in other regions like SEA and other regions...

KKS Baka....

Whoa fellas, let's chill with the essays lol. Let's try to keep the feelings neutral until we see what the new girls can do and how it affects the group. Otherwise we'll form concrete opinions on nothing but speculation. Is the move questionable? Yes. As a T-ara fan, I'll support the new girl until they give me a reason not to. Even then I won't dislike them, they just won't be some of my preferred members lol.

The second member has been confirmed to be Ji Yeon's age, like you said.

Isnt the other member a 3rd year high school student? Jiyeon already graduated so that makes that girl a year younger than Jiyeon.. The girl is 19 korean age. Jiyeon turns 20 this year in korean age.

i think 14 is too young to join a group..the group member train really hard and i dont no if a 14 girl can take it...if she cannot take it it is called a abuse to a girl...Lets try to love the new member and support them as they will join in T-ara and we have no ways that can change it.