423 members have voted

1. 1. Most underrated member?

• Eunjung
    • Hyomin
    • Jiyeon
    • Qri
    • Boram
    • Soyeon

I think the answer to this poll is dependent on one's understanding of what "underrated" means.

For me, Soyeon is the underrated member. She gets most singing lines and she has amazing voice, but I don't think she's as well recognized as Eunjung, Jiyeon and Hyomin are.

Qri... It may look like its Boram but tbh she's popular Mostly known because she's her parents' daughter and because she's Jaejong's female carbon copy if you ask Long-time Celebrities about T-ara the will answer Boram with no hesitation and for them answer the other members you have to tell them which show they are in. I'm not saying Boram is overrated but Show or no show she's popular sadly Qri aint like that

boram and qri are in a big fight here :/

idky, but the agency doesn't give too much attention and place for the two, so they just don't stand out D:

but ngl, when i first saw T-ARA performing, i got a little bit angry over eunjung and hyomin for showing themselves too much D:

of course it isn't their fault, and now i love both as much as the others

but their agency don't give the needed attention to boram and qri :|

but at least now boram is the leader, so it can give her a little bit more of space o: