Diadem Forums

[10.12.28] Soyeon explains how tiring their schedule really is

*YANiPOPO*

Soyeon looks so cute in those pictures :D

I sleep less than 4 hrs a day when preparing for exams but only for 2 weeks at most. Needless to say, it was hell so i really hope the staff allow the girls some naptime in between their schedules. Talented they may be, but we are all humans and have our limits :D

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw I hope they will give T-ara a rest of break off for a while :D I mean it's okay just to us right what's important is their health and they want to at least spend time with their family and friends. Soyeon even looks a little tired in the first couple of pics of her :D, but she's still pretty and cute like always. :D It's sad that they barely see their parents and don't really have contact with their friends. I hope they will get a break soon. T-ara Fighting~! :(

huh ?!?!?! three hours of sleep is sooooo tiring, i would fall asleep on stage if i have to sleep that much !!! or else my eyes would be half open on stage ahhhhhh !!! pooor T-ara !!! wishing that they will have some rest after their promotion !!! i love to see T-ara comeback but i feel bad for their schedule also T___T

it's crazy how much work they have and then so little sleep they get.

this goes on for weeks and months too. no idea how they keep it up.

it's good they have eachother for support, but their health must be sufferin so much because of it.

hopefully, they will get thru this without any serious issues >.<

SEEE !!! THIS IS THE REASON WHY UGLY CONTROVERSIES LIKE JIYEON HAPPENED !! the reason why celebrities like JiYeon sometimes aren't they're best is because of fans like us pushing them hardcore, then expecting soo much it tires celebrities, i just hope the media could be more understnading and see the pressure they are putting on T-ara, FIGHTING T-ARA ESPECIALLY JIYEON !!

They sleep so little and yet they always gives everyone their best performances. Idols are real awesome aren't they? I guess not only they are have such little sleeps, other idol groups should be too. Sigh, but guess this was what they chose from the start. (: Hope they do get some rest time though, Soyeon seems to want some freedom badly :3