Diadem Forums

[10.12.28] Boram expresses feelings towards debuting in musical with her dad

*YANiPOPO*

2zjj62o.jpg

On the December 28th episode of MBC Good Day, T-ara's leader Boram has expressed her feelings and confessions on debuting in a musical with her father.

The camera crew caught up with Boram while in the middle of rehearsals for 'I Really Really Like You'. They were busy preparing with her father Jeon Yeongrok.

Her father says this is the first time they will stand together in one stage for a musical(the debut performance will be on January 2) and he's proud of his daughter.

Boram says, "I'm debuting my father which wont be hard for me. But I'm really worried and have been practicing hard. I hope i do well!"

Jeon Yeongreok is a musical legend in Korea. It has been publicized before that he was very worried when his daughter joined T-ara. He was worried that the schedules will take a toll on Boram's health.

~~~

Cr: Star News

Written By: ~~

Translation By: *YANiPOPO* @tiaradiadem.com

Some stuff:

This is the same musical in which Hyomin debuted in before. :P

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the best Boram unnie!

This is really good opportunity to show her talents.

Even, I can tell that she might be a bit nervous, but she will be fine!

After all, she will be debuting with her father isn't it??

:unsure:

Boram unnie, fighting! T-ara fighting! <3

woah, i didnt even know her father was a famous entertainer in korea. it must be so cool having a father who can also provide support thru his own experiences. anyway, this will be interestin seein father and daughter in the same musical. hopefully we can get a glimpse of it in the future.