Diadem Forums

[11.02.10] T-ara Hyomin's malicious comments over her politeness, "Should I... disappear..?"

nathaniel

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was really happy that Hyomin was so compassionate. and polite. <3 BUT PLEASE UNNIE, DON'T DISAPPEAR! Maybe unnie was kinda making some joke then fans just misunderstand it. Actually, I don't make a big deal of what unnie said. it was just a game. Maybe she's just tired and she just don't know what she's saying. LOL. <3)

HYOMIN, I LOVE YOU!

Poor Hyomin... i hope she fine... stupid hardcore fans.. why cant they be mature about after she apologize to Seungri and his fan. HYOMIN! STAY STRONG!!!!!!!!!!

sometimes hardcore fans can't see difference beetween reality and show,

hyomin just tried to do some improvisation for unscripted stuff, it is just for fun and they've discussed before.

HYOMIN STAY STRONG!!!

I think that the VIPs are way too extreme!! Well not all are like that I understand but theyshould be ashamed of themselves!! Why doesn't seungri comes out to clear the matter ?! And like it's stated..it was discussed before!!! GAWD!!! Why are they like that?! It always happens a girl idol!! Cos some over fanatic fans just get so jealous!!!! Hyomin please dun disappear!! T.T diadem please tell her we re really concerned for her!!!! Stay strong!!

geez. I dont get it why some of the VIPs are so offended by this -.-'

that shows how obsessed they are....

and hyomin shouldnt take this decision. omg. reading the word 'dissapear' makes me scared. let her take her time and I hope she'll be fine soon.

let the girl alone VIPs

:(

I'm a VIP but why do i feel like <3

stay strong girl,

the one that needs to disappear are those useless netizens <3

agree. useless citizens really should dissapear. IMMEDIATELY

Okay really, this is too much.

Especially from the fans and also a little from Hyomin.

Don't get me wrong, not saying that Hyomin is to blame or anything... what I mean is that Hyomin shouldn't have said that on her Cyworld.

Now she's getting remarks like "Coward, yea go dissapear, go hide... etc.".

Should have just kept quiet really to be honest.

And the Big Bang fans need to cool their head off.

i don't really understand with the netizens... especially bigbang fans~!

how could something like that become like this.... i mean that's all a joke right~!

i'm seriously thinking this is all a fool~!

just be strong girl~! i know those comment bothers you, but don't let them makes you down~!

Hyo~ FIGHTING~!

I think i noe why..Big bang fans consist many girl fans..So thats y they bash girl grps for such a little things.

How i wish these fans will dissappear..Idols is human too..

And why seungri did not even come out and said something when both Uee and Hyomin get bash by his fans..

Hyomin will be okay,T-ara wif her afterall. (: Hyomin Fighting!