Diadem Forums

[SPAZZ/POLL] Which concept would you like T-Ara to revisit?

PandaRK

Which concept would you like T-Ara to revisit?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Which concept would you like T-Ara to revisit?

• Like the First Time(Slow/Soothing, Sexy)
    • I'm Really Hurt(Heartbreak, Power-Liked Dancing)
    • I Go Crazy Because of You/Cry Cry(Cool, Dark colored)
    • Yayaya(Native, Cute)
    • Po Beep Po Beep/Banisuta(Animal, Cute)
    • Roly Poly(Retro Dancing)
    • Lovey Dovey(Clubbing)
    • Sexy Love(Sexy)

T-Ara has done a lot of different concept for all their songs. T-Ara will definitely coming out with new concept for further song. But if they are to revisit one of their previous concept, which would you like them to revisit.

Personally I like 'I go Crazy Because of You' concept.

I like their Cry Cry/IGCBOY concept. They're no longer kids, so that concept suit them better. But I'm biased, so I would swallow any concept they throw to fans. I might whinge a bit if I don't like a concept (I like Sexy Love, but don't like the album/photobook's graphic design), but I still buy it eventually. Because lucky for me, T-ara is K-pop. There's no other groups. My money won't be wasted on more than 1 K-pop group.

Guest Higara

I can accept all the previous concepts except yayaya (like the music but don'tt wanna ridiculous childish concept) but ICCBOY/CC/DBD are my choice to revisit...I mean...I like Cho YS's songs :D

It'd be a tossup between IGCBOY/CryCry, Lovey Dovey and I'm Really Hurt. The DBD concept wasn't bad either.

But for all honesty, they should stay away from the animal/cute thing and most certainly, anything reminiscent of YaYaYa. They're in their early to late 20s now, which makes any attempt in it terribly cringeworthy and look fake as hell.

Anything BUT Yayaya and Bo Peep Bo Peep.Yayaya has an obvious reason why.And I personally hope they don't do any cutesy concept anymore especially since most of them nearly hit 30 in a few years time and even they aren't comfortable with it.

However,I voted for I Go Grazy Because Of You,I'm Really Hurt and Lovey Dovey. IGCBOY was sexy but it didn't go overboard.I'm Really Hurt was very cool concept.Too bad they didn't really promoted that song.

Y NO CRY CRY OPTION??!! :P

I love Cry Cry too as it was that particular song that made me into a KPOP Lover.

The three I voted for were

1. LTFT - the video was real chic/classy. The desaturation of color in the MV was cool too.

2. IGCBOY - Video, song and the girls just bled swag. I could do without the weird shoulder pads but loved everything else.

3. I'm Really Hurt - Another chic/classy song. The good electropop-ey sound I got into T-ara for. It also gave each girl a good amount of track time.

I really dislike the animal stuff. Suzy wore cat ears like once and it left a cool impact. T-ara wore it for a good number of their performances and it's kinda laughed at.

Actually I put IGCBOY and Cry Cry together as I feel that both the songs have around the same concept just different type of thing it talking about.

Ommeegawd....This is embarrassing..... :blink: How could I not noticed it before??Sorry @PandaRK... :wacko:

*Runs and hide*

So far I like almost all of their concept except for Yayaya. As for Bo Peep Bo Peep, I'm not so into it, but I prefer its Japanese version for the MV, because the outfit, make up and set up look way better than the original MV XD

My heart goes to IGCBOY and Cry Cry. I reeeeaaally reaaaally looove badass, charismatic, strong, cool and suave concept. Add a bit of sexiness and it will be totally perfect for me, like this two songs did <3

• 2 weeks later...

These:

I Go Crazy Because of You/Cry Cry(Cool, Dark colored) - i suppose T.T.L - the collaboration with supernova fits into this category

Lovey Dovey(Clubbing)

Like the First Time(Slow/Soothing, Sexy)

I'm Really Hurt(Heartbreak, Power-Liked Dancing)

Roly Poly(Retro Dancing)

I voted for igcboy. I LOVED their outfits!! except for Boram's... i dont know what the heck she was wearing. =_=

I would also love if they revisited Like the First Time, I'm Really Hurt, and Day by Day (<--- they shoulda milked that more but the controversy...)

i think T.T.L. concept, what kinda concept is that? I wonder... O.o. Their clothes were kinda street?

And then i'd honestly categorize YaYaYa, bpbp, roly poly, banisuta, and sexy love in one category = Cute Cosplay category...

OMGOD! I WANT THEM TO REVISIT THE SCHOOL BOY THEME!!! THEY WERE SO HAWT!!! :wub:

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...