Diadem Forums

[10.05.19] T-ara Hyomin, eyelid surgery: "certainly different"

nathaniel

0cc571b680a008e116963594cfba9f8f.jpg

Hyomin of the girl group T-ara, has recently became a hot topic amongst netizens in talks about her eyelid plastic surgery.

Recently, a site posted pictures of Hyomin with captures of Hyomin with and without double eyelids in an article.

On the March 18th episode of KBS 2TV's "Happy Together," Hyomin appeared and said, "My eyelids often worried me, I've certainly tried to fix them in the past, but only with tape," she confessed.

Meanwhile, T-ara is currently active promoting the World Cup with their song "We Are The One".

source: http://bntnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?popu...p;mode=sub_vie

cr: nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + bntnews

the article doesn't really say much.. it'll say more in the broadcast of the full episode. :D

eyelid surgery is not = to plastic surgery..

its just the cutting of the eyelids and its called cosmetic surgery in which NO plastic is involve..

and this kind of surgery is even more common in korea than plastic surgery..

im fine with it if she had eyelid surgery cause well.. its NOT = to plastic.

but yeah, if she doesnt say that she did it then we shall believe her.

rumors? so is this why hyomin had een wearing sunglasses lately???

Well...whether she wears sunglasses because of netizens or not, it could really just be as simple as the weather's actually very nice in Korea right now, and it's trendy to wear shades. :B

Well...whether she wears sunglasses because of netizens or not, it could really just be as simple as the weather's actually very nice in Korea right now, and it's trendy to wear shades. :B

Dang.. but she's wearing like almost everywhere she go now!

Cant see her pretty face ):

Is she using the tape for double eyelid? Sometimes when I see her picture, she doesn't have that double eye-lids.

Whatever. even if she did it, it is just plainly too common. It's not like she did major done up for her face.