• Hyomin
    • Jiyeon
    • Qri
    • Boram
    • Soyeon

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Boram and Qri are both pretty underrated which is unfortunate ): I think Boram is more because Qri can be known as being one of the prettiest members whereas Boram might not have a unique enough quality about her that makes her stand out in the group. Either that or they both don't get enough screen time T^T

• 2 weeks later...

boram.....

she is very underrated.... sometimes make me feel so sad :(:(:(

even our new member hwayoungie seems like more famous than her :(

i want her more to show her true talent, same with qri

i believe they are talented as the others too :)

i love boram voice as much as i love jiyeon voice so much :D

i hope boram will get another drama :lol: ccm please.... i really wanna see our fake maknae :angry:

• 2 weeks later...

I think I voted Qri or Boram when I first read this topic and still new with T-ara. Now I deleted my vote and choose Soyeon. Underrated member means someone that deserves much more than people will allow. Soyeon has a great voice and variety skills. While I can't really say the same with Qri and Boram talent-wise. Soyeon deserves more credit.

Underrated = Not as famous as the others? (EDIT: Not a question. I just took the definition of underrate to be evaluate too lowly = not recognised/famous enough as they are in the entertainment industry.)

If so, then my choices will be Soyeon, Qri and Boram.

Soyeon: She isn't as famous as (Eunjung, Jiyeon or Hyomin) even though she is the current leader and the main vocal. Then again, that is probably because the 3, acts and participates more in other shows compared to her. I would like to see more of her - she has the variety skills (case point: just watch T-ara's shows.)

Qri: She is just overshadowed everytime. Even in T-ara shows, she is not as visible as the rest as she is so quiet and shy.

Boram: She can sing but because of her health she doesn't have that many singing parts - youtube video of Boram's singing parts in T-ara = just 3:34. Visibility-wise she is the same as Qri. I don't think she is shy but she is just too quiet?

Wow. this is my longest post in this forum.

Visibility ranking:

Eunjung/Jiyeon

Hyomin

Soyeon

Qri/Boram

Didn't add Hwayoung as she is not an option in this poll.