Diadem Forums

[10.10.29] T-ara has received three invitations to foray into the Japanese market

nathaniel

1284694769345_1.jpg

T-ara has an impending deal with one of Japan's largest agencies, it was said.

Kwon Changhyeon, the director of media for T-ara's company Core Contents Media visited Japan on the 28th to meet with one of Japan's largest agencies. There, he discussed T-ara and foraying into Japan. T-ara is already very popular in Japan, and their agency has been contacted three times from different Japanese agencies and companies concerning advancing into Japan.

Media director Kwon Changhyeon said, "T-ara members are busy with individual activities in movies, dramas and CFs, so coordinating a time for a Japanese advancement is difficult and is currently delayed. But for now, each member is doing their individual activities (movies, dramas) and they'll all be finishing soon for their 2nd album promotions, which is in the final stages and they are preparing hard for. After that, we will decide on Japan."

T-ara's 2nd album is almost ready, but their members have been busy with personal activities. Jiyeon is in the drama, "Jungle Fish 2" and Eunjung is in the movie "White" and then shooting a drama called "Dream High" (tentative title). T-ara recently changed from 6 members into 7 members with the addition of Ryu Hwayoung.

source: http://joynews.inews24.com/php/news_view.p...g_serial=524932

credit: nathaniel (trans) @ diadem + joy news

uhm... don't know exactly that thing will bring what's succession for, but our girls are really busy with their personal schedule. Maybe they won't accept it.

but seems this also means is our girls are becoming more famous ^^

can't wait to see their next album heart.png T-ara - Hwaiting !

I don't want them to go to Japan yet... I mean, they'll be compared to groups such as Kara and SNSD, and that would be helpful for them in my opinion. Anyway, if they're likely to go there, Bo Beep Bo Beep would be a complete success, since it'd appeal a lot to Japanese trends and culture! I can't wait for their second album xx

well, I dont know what am I going to say.

yesterday I read B2ST is abt going to Japan, and now T-Ara.

I dont understand why all companies always want to take advance in Japan market.

please for now, just enjoy your fame in Korea.

if you are RLY ready for it, then just go to Japan market.

anyway, I believe T-Ara will make success in Japan.

I'm happy that they are popular in Japan but I don't want them to debut there

They just begin to become popular in Korea and It would be better to solidify their fanbase here first

Before all, I want their korean comeback which has beed delayed for months now

Moreover, since every girlgroup go to Japan, T-ara should stay in Korea and differ from the rest

I'm happy for them getting 3 invitations from Japan already

BUT, I personally want them to expand their fanbase in Korea first. They have to be really strong there first

If the accomplish it, they may go to everywhere

That's what I think!

Guest cruzer1979

that article has said that eunjung after finishing her movie.. and then she will shoot drama dream high that mean she accept that role.... yipeeeee.... i hardly couldn't wait that drama air.... eunjung so good in acting..singing.... eunjung hwaitingggg

I'm happy for them getting 3 invitations from Japan already

BUT, I personally want them to expand their fanbase in Korea first. They have to be really strong there first

If the accomplish it, they may go to everywhere

That's what I think!

That's how I feel about it too. Even though they're doing well so far in Korea, they should try to expand/solidify their fanbase a bit more before going off to Japan. If they do end up going, hopefully their activities would still be balanced between both countries.

Actually I don't want them to debut in Japan :/

I always fear that they will sing extra-cutesy songs like Morning Musume or so.

Anyway, I'll support them <3

Their musical style probably wouldn't change much... There's no point in going if they would sound like every other Morning Musume/AKB48/etc. group in Japan, they already have enough of those.. how many groups/subgroups are there within Morning Musume and AKB48 alone? <3

If anything, I'd hope they would release one or two older songs as their first singles (Bo Peep Bo Peep) since they were already tested and proven to be successful in the market. I know a lot of people complain when other groups do that, but their expansions to Japan aren't necessarily to please existing fans, but to gain more fans in that country. I also need a real HD version of the Bo Peep MV now that CCM finally upgraded their cameras. :)